Bone smashing lefort 1 to fix Short Face syndrome

Disk1nkk

Disk1nkk

Iron
Since short face syndrome is usually caused by a short lower third, particularly by a short lower part of the maxilla (Lefort 1)
Will bone smashing this area cause it elongate and improve the short face?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Aero, baboon593 and 2 others
Are there any bonesmashing placements which will increase my IQ and height ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Bigmoneyballer, laaoo and 4 others
Bone smashing is cope

• +1
Reactions: emo and NorwoodAscender
Bone smashing is cope
Don't know if it is or not.

I'm just trying every non-surgical method to fix my SFS

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and NorwoodAscender
Don't know if it is or not.

I'm just trying every non-surgical method to fix my SFS
I have sfs too, the only thing to get is surgery

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and NorwoodAscender
I have sfs too, the only thing to get is surgery
I'm just 15 and a poorcel. my parents won't allow money for this kind of thing.
Guess I gotta wait till puberty ends and Maxout my, T, HGH, IGF-1, DHT, all vitamins, minerals, etc, to have the maximum Bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I start seething whenever i peep a sfs thread i would kill to swap my horseface with sfs anyday

• +1
Reactions: floppyshaft87, perpetuallytired and NorwoodAscender
Guess I gotta wait till puberty ends and Maxout my, T, HGH, IGF-1, DHT, all vitamins, minerals, etc, to have the maximum Bone growth.
Acromegaly incoming

• +1
I start seething whenever i peep a sfs thread i would kill to swap my horseface with sfs anyday
Lmaoo trust me you do not want SFS it's way worse than LFS.
believe me when I say this, you still have some chance with women if you have LFS because A long face still looks more matured and manly.
While it's the opposite in SFS your face literally looks like a fucking child's literally and 0 appeal from women of any age.

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, yen and NorwoodAscender
for height bonesmash the top of ur head and heels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, user123456, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
u have to take it during puberty

• +1
u have to take it during puberty
I am in puberty, I'm still 15. I've got 2-3 years of puberty left probably. I started puberty at around 12.5-13 of age

• +1
I am in puberty, I'm still 15. I've got 2-3 years of puberty left probably. I started puberty at around 12.5-13 of age
dont care u have to take it rn for anything significant

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Disk1nkk
What are the other methods
Not clenching or chewing hard food, keeping the molars apart, relaxing the massaters and other facial muscles,
and not mewing as it cause upper and forward growth of the maxilla so it might worsen the short face over time.

Bonesmash heels to increase height, bonesmash frontal bone to heal your prefrontal cortex

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It doesn’t work man youll fuck ur shit up

Bonesmash heel and top of skull (the top of skull will increase height and IQ as the vibrations stimulate brain)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Disk1nkk
Not clenching or chewing hard food, keeping the molars apart, relaxing the massaters and other facial muscles,
and not mewing as it cause upper and forward growth of the maxilla so it might worsen the short face over time.
I read a while ago about permajutting working but it would take 2 years atleast. I've kinda started to do it but idk if i even have sfs, if i do mined definitely mild.

well moneymaxx in that case

• +1
Reactions: Disk1nkk
I read a while ago about permajutting working but it would take 2 years atleast. I've kinda started to do it but idk if i even have sfs, if i do mined definitely mild.
Yeah I've been doing it for a long time and tbh it is what saves me from looking like a subhuman. but the problem is that I look like a SFS subhuman when I don't jut

yes bonesmashing will fix your shit genes magically

• Love it
Yeah I've been doing it for a long time and tbh it is what saves me from looking like a subhuman. but the problem is that I look like a SFS subhuman when I don't jut
I do the same as well, It definitely looks way better, Longer term it might become kinda permanent/without pain, but maybe like 3-4 years

• +1
Since short face syndrome is usually caused by a short lower third, particularly by a short lower part of the maxilla (Lefort 1)
Will bone smashing this area cause it elongate and improve the short face?
@Clavicular thoughts on this?

do not bonesmash your fucking maxilla

do not bonesmash your fucking maxilla
Is there something wrong with bonesmashing your maxilla in particular? I'm too broke for sarpe and crap like that, so bonesmashing is the only way i can think of fixing my flat maxilla

Ideally you should bash your head into the wall

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Disk1nkk