Bone smashing machine

M

Memeito

Banned
One problem with bone smashing would be the uneven growth that appears if blows to the face don't have the same power on the right and left side, so I was thinking that a bone smashing machine that would automate this process would be a great invention. How exactly would you build such a machine?

You help me with my time machine and I will help you with your bone smash machine

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
massage gun
You still have to push it against your face, and you might not push it with the same power on both the right and left side. I was thinking more at a device where you lock your head in, and receive automatic blows to the face, something like this robotic massage machine, but a more compact version.
4-Figure5-1.png

• JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and RecessedPrettyboy
I've been bonesmashing for 8 months and TRUST ME, all you need is to just use the same arm, same tool and learn to get into a rhythm. The swelling and remodelling effect will be negligibly different

Bone structure asymmetries are common and very normal even amongst good looking people. This guy looks like he's a bone smasher with that chin asymmetry lmfao

32325 800w

Don't worry about it. The point of bonesmashing is that it's the broke, gypsy desperatecel's easy, primitive way to get bigger looking bones, don't ruin it

although wolffe's law is legit, bonesmashing will not cause any significant growth. it is a meme. dont do it
i unironically did it years ago because im a low iq subhuman and i caused severe bruising all around my zygos and orbits in exchange for little to no change in growth. it got so bad that my mommy noticed the bruises and asked me what im doing. i told her about wolffe's law and she responded by suggesting i see a psychologist. i didnt go but i quit bonesmashing as i didnt become good looking

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SandNibber
although wolffe's law is legit, bonesmashing will not cause any significant growth. it is a meme. dont do it
i unironically did it years ago because im a low iq subuman and i caused severe bruising all around my zygos and orbits in exchange for little to no change in growth. it got so bad that my mommy noticed the bruises and asked me what im doing with my face. i told her about wolfe's law and she unironically wanted me to go to a psychologist. instead i refused to go and told her id stop bonesmashing.
The only valid linguistic horseshit in this jamble of ethnic folk lore fuckery is that you're a low iq subhuman cockroach
i unironically did it years ago because im a low iq subhuman and i caused severe bruising all around my zygos and orbits in exchange for little to no change in growth. it got so bad that my mommy noticed the bruises and asked me what im doing with my face. i told her about wolfe's law and she responded by suggesting i see a psychologist. i didnt go but i quit bonesmashing as it didnt improve my face
I agree though. The bone growth takes at least 5 years to be significant. Everyone that bone smashes knows that it's about short term swelling, long term swelling and scar tissue build up. Bonesmashing is great for people with already big bone structure but need more sharpness and prominence in some areas like gonions and cheekbones. Its a very shit softmax but if you have nothing to lose and aren't getting surgery for a while, it's alright

Last edited:
The only valid linguistic horseshit in this jamble of ethnic folk lore fuckery is that you're a low iq subhuman cockroach

I agree though. The bone growth takes at least 5 years to be significant. Everyone that bone smashes knows that it's about short term swelling, long term swelling and scar tissue build up. Bonesmashing is great for people with already big bone structure but need more sharpness and prominence in some areas like gonions and cheekbones. Its a very shit softmax but if you have nothing to lose and aren't getting surgery for a while, it's alright
cope. its a meme which low iq subhumans like me fall for jfl

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
cope. its a meme which low iq subhumans like me fall for jfl
For all practical reasons it IS a meme, and this is coming from someone that's been doing it for a while. It does make a positive change, but it takes extremely long, is tideous, hurtful and probably damaging. Again, it's something you do if you have no expectations and have absolutely nothing to lose. Just a very high risk and low reward ratio tier softmax

However I completely agree that you're a low iq subhuman

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
For all practical reasons it IS a meme, and this is coming from someone that's been doing it for a while. It does make a positive change, but it takes extremely long, is tideous, hurtful and probably damaging. Again, it's something you do if you have no expectations and have absolutely nothing to lose. Just a very high risk and low reward ratio tier softmax

However I completely agree that you're a low iq subhuman
legit bro and you are an ugly nebula that will fade away into nothingness, forever forgotten and irrelevant

also
what do you use for bonesmashing. i used a hammer to lightly hit my zygos and orbits jfl

legit bro and you are an ugly nebula that will fade away into nothingness, forever forgotten and irrelevant

also
what do you use for bonesmashing. i used a hammer to lightly hit my zygos and orbits jfl
hammer is way too hard to start with. I started with my fists, made my way to perfume bottles then finally hammer. Also I never touch orbits because it's a sensitive area with weak bones and a lot of important soft tissue. I strictly bone smssh lower third and I do it with hammer, robust perfume bottle and sometimes my fists. Although I don't feel my fists when I smash anymore, it has to be something hard as fuck

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos

just fight the urge to smash your mouth bro

• JFL
Reactions: bossman