D

Deleted member 92424

Iron
does bone smashing work?

• +1
Reactions: Rigged and heyheyheybro22
Solution
aids
It works, its as proven as if u drop something itll fall, thats how basic it is, idk why ppl keep trying to argue it
I'm not saying Wolff's Law is wrong. I'm saying it's not applicable to the face in that it won't make you more aesthetic. Sure, bones get bigger if there's force applied to them as a way of adapting to that force, but you are very unlikely to become more attractive from applying that same blunt force to your face.
The alleged bone growth will also (very likely) not be consistent across your face.
IIRC, Clavicular spoke to a medical professional about this who said Wolff's Law is not evidence/proof for bone growth facially, and hence, such technique is not applicable to looksmaxxing.
Sure, such medical...
Yes
Proven by wolffs law
Just like how your break your muscles in the gym but do it with your bones with bonesmashing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mrmogger2882, thvg, heyheyheybro22 and 6 others
Yes it does, proven by wolffs law

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
Wolff's Law does not automatically mean that your bones will become larger/more prominent from hitting them with a hammer.
To cite Wolff's Law and then lack any other evidence is far from definitive proof.
I do not bone smash, I don't know if it works, but there is no evidence other than anecdotal from a few users on this forum that it works. However, there is an overwhelming majority that say it don't.
I don't care to learn whether it works or not but if you want to do it yourself, don't trust a few people saying 'yes because this law so definitely yep'. DYOR, safely experiment, be smart about it.

• +1
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, Deleted member 92424 and noahwillascend
No.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
No
Tis cope

Wolff's Law does not automatically mean that your bones will become larger/more prominent from hitting them with a hammer.
To cite Wolff's Law and then lack any other evidence is far from definitive proof.
I do not bone smash, I don't know if it works, but there is no evidence other than anecdotal from a few users on this forum that it works. However, there is an overwhelming majority that say it don't.
I don't care to learn whether it works or not but if you want to do it yourself, don't trust a few people saying 'yes because this law so definitely yep'. DYOR, safely experiment, be smart about it.
Yes it does, ur literally simply wrong Wolffs law is grounded in mechanotransduction science

Ur opinion is irrelevant here, the factors are how well and how controlled would it work

Not if it would work

Op ignore the retards here im down to debate anyone who disagrees

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
Yes it does, ur literally simply wrong Wolffs law is grounded in mechanotransduction science

Ur opinion is irrelevant here, the factors are how well and how controlled would it work

Not if it would work

Op ignore the retards here im down to debate anyone who disagrees
It doesn't bhai, stop gaslighting him into believing this.

It doesn't bhai, stop gaslighting him into believing this.
It works, its as proven as if u drop something itll fall, thats how basic it is, idk why ppl keep trying to argue it

No evidence and please don't bring muh ufc fighter shin muh there bones strong.

I'm not saying Wolff's Law is wrong. I'm saying it's not applicable to the face in that it won't make you more aesthetic. Sure, bones get bigger if there's force applied to them as a way of adapting to that force, but you are very unlikely to become more attractive from applying that same blunt force to your face.
The alleged bone growth will also (very likely) not be consistent across your face.
IIRC, Clavicular spoke to a medical professional about this who said Wolff's Law is not evidence/proof for bone growth facially, and hence, such technique is not applicable to looksmaxxing.
Sure, such medical professional's opinion is not evidence nor proof, but I would regard their word as more reliable than that of random forum users.

Insulting people and citing "mechanotransduction science" without any elaboration is not a good look for if you want to be seen as credible :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 92424
Solution
yes, it works as far as creating a fucked up, imbalanced face

• +1
Reactions: aids and iblamesols
IIRC
YDRC
Its regulated by paths with wnt/b-catenin, integrins and mechanosensitive ion channels (Piezo1), manages localized anabolic/catabolic activity in bone cells, so what doesn’t work is hitting yourself with a hammer, what does work is controlled micro vibration, low magnitude high frequency loading
Clavicular spoke to a medical professional about this who said Wolff's Law is not evidence/proof for bone growth facially, and hence, such technique is not applicable to looksmaxxing.
Idc what a GP says hes wrong
Sure, such medical professional's opinion is not evidence nor proof, but I would regard their word as more reliable than that of random forum users.
Not a GP tho smh 🤦‍♂️
Insulting people and citing
🤓
"mechanotransduction science" without any elaboration is not a good look for if you want to be seen as credible :lul:
so for example if i said “its backed by the laws of physiques” thats not credible because i didnt elaborate on what the laws r?

No evidence and please don't bring muh ufc fighter shin muh there bones strong.
there r evidence, denying it works and how it works is different

Ur opinion on if it works couldnt be more wrong irrelevant

so what doesn’t work is hitting yourself with a hammer, what does work is controlled micro vibration, low magnitude high frequency loading
Ok, thank you for clarifying that bone smashing doesn't work.

Ok, thank you for clarifying that bone smashing doesn't work.
Thank you for ignoring what I said, the next line was me saying u can control it and how to do it, and the sentence before was about how ur body biologically supports it