Bone Structure moggers > Pretty boy moggers

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Lachowski recently
Screenshot 20200514 025345 Instagram

Still looks good but his bone structure has faded because he doesnt have the insane bone mass, despite his good looks coming from proportion, eye area and zygo placement.

DiCaprio at 30
Leonardo DiCaprio 2005

Same exact thing

Meeks at 33
Screenshot 20200514 025447 Instagram

Cavill in his 30s
Original henry cavill 43 jpg 3efbd12a

As for when they are both in their prime i still choose bone moggers because I think it demands respect and looks awesome to have exposed bone in your face

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi, I'mme, Nisse and 5 others
Pretty boy > bone moggers for prime girls
Bone moggers > pretty boys in all other aspects of life

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, randomvanish, Deleted member 1338 and 1 other person
If dicaprio didn't do so many drugs and get so fucking fat he would have looked good until his forties

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Incoming, toth77 and YoungJohnnyDepp
One thing you forget chief.

Meeks is pretty much always shredded. Might very well be that Chico just doesn't maintain optimal BF% if he doesn't have to do model shoots (like most people in these industries). Di Caprio has rarely been below 16% body fat except in his early to mid 20's at best but didn't need crazy leanness for his roles. Cavill's been a hotshot for the past 5 or so years playing action figures on the double so he's been in pretty good shape for a while. When he gets above 18% (there's pics) bf his entire face starts lacking definition too.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Justin Bieber is the clearest example

But remember bone structure is useless unless you maintain 12% bodyfat or less for true mogging results

Get used to constantly fasting and being hunry if you want to be good looking telling you guys now, there is no replacing low bodyfat requirements otherwise you will be Jordan Bloatcel Barrettt

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Aesthetics_III, Incoming and 2 others
Pretty boy > bone moggers for prime girls
Bone moggers > pretty boys in all other aspects of life
wtf how u gonna bang jb's? are you gonna risk jail time ? 😂

Water is wet
C'mon literally every single person on this forum knows this

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
jbs overrated. go for 22+ women all the time.

Justin Bieber is the clearest example

But remember bone structure is useless unless you maintain 12% bodyfat or less for true mogging results

Get used to constantly fasting and being hunry if you want to be good looking telling you guys now, there is no replacing low bodyfat requirements otherwise you will be Jordan Bloatcel Barrettt
In the early days of orthotropics there was a site called “claiming power” run by some gook, and Bieber was listed there as having incredible/ideal facial development.

A robust, protruding bone structure stretches the skin tissue so you'll age dramatically better in comparison to recessed twinks.

Did i say jbs? Lmao
idk what u mean with prime girls also this is directed to all others who cope by saying pretty boy maxx for jb appeal. jfl :lul:

Can D3 and K2 combined with collagen peptides prevent bone lost?

idk what u mean with prime girls also this is directed to all others who cope by saying pretty boy maxx for jb appeal. jfl :lul:
Basically anything above 16 to like 21.

You barely lose facial bone mass before 40 as a man. Chico got collagen/elastin agepilled, even though theres multiple things that boost that available nowadays. Good riddance. Also possibly musclemass loss, he looks like he didnt take care of himself that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back