Bone weakness after bimax???

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
Are the bones permanently weaker after bimax? Or only temporarily and then heal up and after a year are as strong as before?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
temporary

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
So after a year you shouldn't be afraid of getting in a street fight for example where your entire jaw falls off?
The bone is completely healed after 1 year. It’s like breaking your arm

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Solution
Bro I just looked at ur pics again and u only need genio. Ur seriously mentally I’ll if u get bimax

Bro I just looked at ur pics again and u only need genio. Ur seriously mentally I’ll if u get bimax
Bro my teeth exposure is shit due to too tall maxilla so I need an impaction like this to fix that.

On top of that my mandible is recessed so genio on top of a recessed mandible will look weird.

Bro my teeth exposure is shit due to too tall maxilla so I need an impaction like this to fix that.

On top of that my mandible is recessed so genio on top of a recessed mandible will look weird.

This will have zero impact on ur smv and that’s all that matters irl. Just fixing ur chin with genio will change ur life instantly. Ur also 6’2 so u don’t need a perfect face, just gymmax and ur good for life

This will have zero impact on ur smv and that’s all that matters irl. Just fixing ur chin with genio will change ur life instantly. Ur also 6’2 so u don’t need a perfect face, just gymmax and ur good for life
I'm 6'3 and nah body can't carry recession. They still joke about gymmaxxed 6'3 Andrew Tate who needs bimax.

I'm 6'3 and nah body can't carry recession. They still joke about gymmaxxed 6'3 Andrew Tate who needs bimax.
I don’t get it, why not just genio? No one notices autistic shit like teeth show irl

I don’t get it, why not just genio? No one notices autistic shit like teeth show irl
Because my mandible bone is recessed, not only the chin, also it's keeping me from having a perfect smile which is very important just look at Niko.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus