Bonemashing causing hearing loss DONT BONE MASH JAW

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Im running an expiriment to see if bonemashing is cope for all of you, so ive been hitting me left jaw bones with my knuckles before bed:feelshmm:, but now im expiriencing slight hearing loss in my left ear :lul::feelswhy:

Can an aspie scientist confirm, is the ear canal connected the jaw or sum :cry::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel and 6PSLcel
mumbai doctors saar :love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Lidian, Deleted member 88772 and 4 others
Im running an expiriment to see if bonemashing is cope for all of you, so ive been hitting me left jaw muscles with my knuckles before bed, but now im expiriencing slight hearing loss in my left ear :lul::feelswhy:

Can an aspie scientist confirm, is the ear canal connected the jaw or sum :cry::feelsuhh:
hit your right ear then

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looks>books, plaguehopecel, godmaxxer2000 and 3 others
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
why are you hitting your jaw in the first place doesnt that have nerves or something

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Hit harder to induce phycosis and clear the eat out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books and PsychoDsk
bro's not even hitting bone, bro's just punching his hearing and jaw muscles. mirin low inhib stupidity :what:

Bonesmashing is harmfull propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
@asdvek caging so hard rn :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
at this point just get implants or fillers, its so over

Yes, the ear canal is connected to the jaw through a structure called the temporomandibular joint (TMJ). The TMJ is located just in front of the ear, where the jawbone (mandible) meets the skull. Because of this connection, issues with the jaw can sometimes affect the ear. For example, trauma to the jaw can cause problems such as ear pain, tinnitus (ringing in the ear), or even temporary hearing loss.

If you've hit your jaw and are experiencing hearing loss, it's possible that the impact affected the ear canal or the TMJ, leading to the symptoms you're describing. It could also be related to inflammation or swelling in the area.

Given that you're experiencing hearing loss, it would be wise to consult a healthcare professional. They can assess whether the hearing loss is directly related to the jaw injury or if there might be another cause.

• JFL
Why the jaw jfl , atleast start with the chin

• JFL
Stopping the expiriment early :feelsbadman:, may start in the future again.

Bonemashing may or may not be cope, but might cause hearing loss.

If your so downbad its worth a shot maybe, just learn sign language as well :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Stopping the expiriment early :feelsbadman:, may start in the future again.

Bonemashing may or may not be cope, but might cause hearing loss.

If your so downbad its worth a shot maybe, just learn sign language as well :lul:
IT IS COPE
THERE NOTHING THAT PROVES IT WORKS
ITS MISINFORMATION

• JFL
I cant that ones actually chad. I did this to fix an asymmetry
Bonemashing = asymmetry dumbass even worst if you do it in the jaw area 🥲🥲🥲

Stop gatekeeping nigga and stop being a pussy use a hammer like a real man

• WTF
Reactions: Adelholzener
Im running an expiriment to see if bonemashing is cope for all of you, so ive been hitting me left jaw bones with my knuckles before bed:feelshmm:, but now im expiriencing slight hearing loss in my left ear :lul::feelswhy:

bro lol i question if bonesmashing works too i think i got nerve damage under my eyes lmfao shit keeps twitching sometiems

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Bonesmash your penis, it will grow bigger

• +1
Reactions: looks>books

Happens when you fall for the bonesmashing meme

Bonesmashing is fucking real

Just don't hit your fucking jaw :rolleyes:

It works on chin, browridge and zygos the best

• +1
Reactions: looks>books

@Clavicular this is ur fault :ROFLMAO:

bonesmashing works just dont hit your fucking jaw you fucktards
@kaligula567 hes jewish and thinks bonesmashing works

• JFL
Reactions: Charman and kaligula567
the hearing loss is just a side effect of using your knuckles you need to use the hammer dumbass:feelshah:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: looks>books and enriquecel