Bonemass

marulete

marulete

Iron
Do you guys know if theres any way of getting bonesmash, im 14 still so if anyone knows please tell me, im wide skulled but im very boneless, so i want to know if theres any way of getting more bonemass if injecting hormones or with an special diet or something, thanks

Do you guys know if theres any way of getting bonesmash, im 14 still so if anyone knows please tell me, im wide skulled but im very boneless, so i want to know if theres any way of getting more bonemass if injecting hormones or with an special diet or something, thanks
bro your 14 just fix your diet and increase test NATURALLY dont inject test

• +1
Reactions: kébilao68
take a hammer and hit ur bones as hard as u can until u forget ur name

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and marulete
same, except i just turned 15. i'd just boost test and growth hormone naturally as much as possible. eat clean in a slight caloric surplus if you're not fat, get good quality sleep, exercise, take your vitamin d and all the other important ones and just look up for some more tips on google

• +1
Reactions: marulete