Boner game

highschoolneverends

highschoolneverends

Iron
SO... this is basically an untested strategy.

It's basically where someone approaches a girl w/ a hard on is able to produce attraction by arousing the woman on the spot. Since women tend to act on emotion rather than logic, it seems sensical that this strategy holds some viability.

Let me explain further:

Now, we understand that women are attracted to indicators of health and fertility in men. Things like a strong jaw, leanness, high bone mass, etc.

But women are also attracted to traits resembling sexual dimorphism. This will include:
  • Height
  • Broad shoulders
  • High muscle mass
  • Penis
Now we place SOME emphasis on the dickpill. But I truly believe that if men wrote their dick size on their foreheads, there would be a huge shift in women's sexual selection. Dick size triumphs all; it's only that its hidden until you're about to have sex with her. That's why face and height comes first.

A believe that at the end of the day women are seeking to have a big dick ramming in and out of her vagina all night long. Nothing wrong with that. But it's basically a secret since women won't talk about what they're actually attracted to. I've even been to clubs and have seen women just look down at my dick and stare intensely.

:feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Marsiere214, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
That's sexual assault

SO... this is basically an untested strategy.

It's basically where someone approaches a girl w/ a hard on is able to produce attraction by arousing the woman on the spot. Since women tend to act on emotion rather than logic, it seems sensical that this strategy holds some viability.

Let me explain further:

Now, we understand that women are attracted to indicators of health and fertility in men. Things like a strong jaw, leanness, high bone mass, etc.

But women are also attracted to traits resembling sexual dimorphism. This will include:
  • Height
  • Broad shoulders
  • High muscle mass
  • Penis
Now we place SOME emphasis on the dickpill. But I truly believe that if men wrote their dick size on their foreheads, there would be a huge shift in women's sexual selection. Dick size triumphs all; it's only that its hidden until you're about to have sex with her. That's why face and height comes first.

A believe that at the end of the day women are seeking to have a big dick ramming in and out of her vagina all night long. Nothing wrong with that. But it's basically a secret since women won't talk about what they're actually attracted to. I've even been to clubs and have seen women just look down at my dick and stare intensely.

:feelshmm:
It's all fun and games until you're ugly with an 8x6 and end up with multiple felony charges for sexual harassment after trying this

Oops

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 245, PrisonMike and 5 others
It's all fun and games until you're ugly with an 8x6 and end up with multiple felony charges for sexual harassment after trying this

Oops
Honestly

Just grope women theory

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
Dickpill is overrated. How long you last, erection quality and how you psychological stimulate her during sex is way more important.
Average dick is enough unless for size queens who are rare.
4 inches or less can be a death sentence though

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 245
Dickpill is overrated. How long you last, erection quality and how you psychological stimulate her during sex is way more important.
Average dick is enough unless for size queens who are rare.
4 inches or less can be a death sentence though
Cope women lust for big dongs

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Baldingman1998
I tried running bulge game w/ gray sweatpants and all I attracted was faggots. Never again.

All women give a fuck about is your FACE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Biiyo03, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person