Bones a lot smaller than my father's (and mother's)

B

BoneMAXXING

Iron
Dad's peak height was 184cm but due to old age, lifting in a warehouse and back pain he's shrunk to 182cm, mum is around 160cm.
My dad has also been lifting his entire life and is 100kg and has 18 inch biceps with huge forearms/wrists (8 inches) (has a rugby player's body (with a beer belly LOL))

Me? I'm a 175cm manlet 6 inch wristlet and turbo framelet. I'm 17 and my growth spurt was tiny, almost non-existent and I haven't really grown much in a really long time.

My mum also has bigger wrists than me which is really embarrassing and frustrating. If you saw my father standing next to me, you'd have no idea that I'm his son. Now I'm really depressed and angry that I'm so little compared to my family (cousin's are all 6'+ on both sides)

Is there any hope for me? I just hope my growth plates aren't closed and I'm going to the doctors to confirm this soon.

Its common to grow past 17, but that doesn't apply to everyone

Dad's peak height was 184cm but due to old age, lifting in a warehouse and back pain he's shrunk to 182cm, mum is around 160cm.
My dad has also been lifting his entire life and is 100kg and has 18 inch biceps with huge forearms/wrists (8 inches) (has a rugby player's body (with a beer belly LOL))

Me? I'm a 175cm manlet 6 inch wristlet and turbo framelet. I'm 17 and my growth spurt was tiny, almost non-existent and I haven't really grown much in a really long time.

My mum also has bigger wrists than me which is really embarrassing and frustrating. If you saw my father standing next to me, you'd have no idea that I'm his son. Now I'm really depressed and angry that I'm so little compared to my family (cousin's are all 6'+ on both sides)

Is there any hope for me? I just hope my growth plates aren't closed and I'm going to the doctors to confirm this soon.

hmm it really depends on weither you will grow in your late teens, I noticed some very small gains like 5cm in my 17-19yrs height wise. I wouldnt be total doom and gloom, You can take some shit like hgh but tbh I wouldnt bother. you can use lifts to get to around 5'9 or 5'10. Its really strange how everything plays out with genetics my dad is tiny compared to me, although strong. luck of the draw.

hmm it really depends on weither you will grow in your late teens, I noticed some very small gains like 5cm in my 17-19yrs height wise. I wouldnt be total doom and gloom, You can take some shit like hgh but tbh I wouldnt bother. you can use lifts to get to around 5'9 or 5'10. Its really strange how everything plays out with genetics my dad is tiny compared to me, although strong. luck of the draw.
I hit puberty a good few years after my friends so it's my only hope for bone development. I've noticed in the last few months that my frame is getting bigger believe it or not despite losing weight. Just do everything you can to increase HGH and testosterone.

I hit puberty a good few years after my friends so it's my only hope for bone development. I've noticed in the last few months that my frame is getting bigger believe it or not despite losing weight. Just do everything you can to increase HGH and testosterone.

God I hope so. Ordered MK677, vitamins and Zinc, and I'm now doing hill sprints everyday to release HGH, sleeping for longer and lifting, also drinking 2 glasses of milk a day and eating green vegetables. I hope I make it to 180cm or I'm doomed.

Wrists grow with age/strain. Wolff's law, if you work out your wrists will get naturally thicker. There is a reason why most teenagers have thin wrists.

I was like 177cm when I was around your age. Grew to almost 183cm from age 16 to 21. Wrists got from 15,5 cm to 17, shoulders 45 cm to 54. I gymcelled and had a strict diet right after puberty (or when it was about to end i think). You should consider that

Also, keep in mind they are older. Older people usually have big wrists. Although wrist size is mostly genetic. Besides aesthetics, idk if big wrists actually matter. you can have have tiny wrists and still have good grip strength.