bONES and ratios make u subconsciously attractive

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
When I see attractive guy in street. I dont see his jaw structure or cheekbones, eyes etc. Everything is just fogg to my eyes but my brain still register him as attractive because those features that I mentioned make them subconsciously attractive.

You cannot escape good looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, LegitUser, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
bones litreally control everything

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, 5'7 zoomer, smoth and 2 others
TL;DR
Everything leads back to tyrone

When I see attractive guy in street. I dont see his jaw structure or cheekbones, eyes etc. Everything is just fogg to my eyes but my brain still register him as attractive because those features that I mentioned make them subconsciously attractive.

You cannot escape good looking guy.
> OP when he sees chad in the street is so amazed by his attractiveness that he doesn’t bother to look into why but rather ponder and wonder on his bones

> OP when he sees chad in the street is so amazed by his attractiveness that he doesn’t bother to look into why but rather ponder and wonder on his bones
This what normies experience. They see good looking guy but they cannot figure out what make them attractive. My point is still on point.

This what normies experience. They see good looking guy but they cannot figure out what make them attractive. My point is still on point.
Yeah because for normies men or women you’re either
1. Ugly
2. Average
3. “Hot”

• +1
Reactions: guilty
That's why you find people attractive in less than a blink of an eye which is scientificaly proven. That's subconcious thing.

Subconscious is the right word. You are bang on about that.

When normies talk about looks, they say politically correct and socially acceptable things that are coming from the conscious, which is more interested in maintaining a persona, a social reputation, a socially acceptable image.

But almost everything that happens comes from the subconscious. We are subconsciously attracted to good-looking people. We subconsciously treat them better. We subconsciously treat ugly people worse. Most people don't even notice the hypocrisy of saying looks don't matter.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Subconscious is the right word. You are bang on about that.

When normies talk about looks, they say politically correct and socially acceptable things that are coming from the conscious, which is more interested in maintaining a persona, a social reputation, a socially acceptable image.

But almost everything that happens comes from the subconscious. We are subconsciously attracted to good-looking people. We subconsciously treat them better. We subconsciously treat ugly people worse. Most people don't even notice the hypocrisy of saying looks don't matter.
Pretty much. WE ARE hypocrites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955