Bones are a meme its all about the pheno

A

Abhorrence

Lurker
I am 6ft5 better bones than average but I have rapist phenotype therefore I watch you know those NT looking zoomie oofy doofy phenotype recessed manlets with their gfs Meta is different than what it used to be in the past if you are not high trust schloofy doofy pheno you are seen as an animal and ostracized from the rest of the zoomies cock size height bones dont matter really

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Kayne1, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
@Tabula Rasa why does .org deny this pill?
Like sounds stupid but IRL its legit all about having high class or/and cute pheno nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1, <6PSLcel and Tabula Rasa
No you are just ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, boss8055 and serialcoper
dude keep motivation all girls want rapists

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LeaveMaxx, 5'7 zoomer, boss8055 and 4 others
yeah true pheno-pill is underrated, physiognomy is legit, your looks are your personality

• +1
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer and 3 others
@Tabula Rasa imagine if knajjd wasnt homophobic made tiktok videos had a wholesome personality and did cosplays
He would slay hard

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
@Tabula Rasa imagine if knajjd wasnt homophobic made tiktok videos had a wholesome personality and did cosplays
He would slay hard
didn’t he ascend as a tranny?

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Rape foid if you look like a rapist,and they'll enjoy it.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Bro, if you look like a rapist, you gotta take that first hard step, and I promise you that everything will be okay. Take that first step, that is to fuck that bitch without her consent. See, when you look like a rapist, they expect you to grab their hands, bend them over, lift their skirts, and give em a good pounding.No bitch is gonna tell you that but they wanna get raped by tall mofos.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I am 6ft5 better bones than average but I have rapist phenotype therefore I watch you know those NT looking zoomie oofy doofy phenotype recessed manlets with their gfs Meta is different than what it used to be in the past if you are not high trust schloofy doofy pheno you are seen as an animal and ostracized from the rest of the zoomies cock size height bones dont matter really
Yep pheno is law

How u can fail at 6.5 🤣 it impossible.