Bones mass question

H

heightmaxxer1133

Iron
How many mg of testosterone for bones mass. And will my natural test Down after the cycle even if I do a pct.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and normie tiktoker
test isn't the best choice for bone mass, masteron is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, wastedspermcel and lucifer6969
How many mg of testosterone for bones mass. And will my natural test Down after the cycle even if I do a pct.
if u do the pct correctly then u shouldnt have any problems with your natural testostorone

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Test is not so efective for bone growth, if your young (15-17) HGHmaxx to see real bone gains buddy

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Climber
You need HGH, not testosterone or any other exogenous androgen. Testosterone will actually close your growth plates because aromatization will increase estrogen, and growth plates fuse when a certain estrogen level is reached.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
You need HGH, not testosterone or any other exogenous androgen. Testosterone will actually close your growth plates because aromatization will increase estrogen, and growth plates fuse when a certain estrogen level is reached.
Ill take aromasin

• +1
ai would solve that no?

Yes then u dont gain any bonemass or dimorphism bc boldenone is dogshit
Anything besides testosterone is crap and should be used only if the person wants specific results.

Testosterone is the only substance that is actually familiar to the body and the body know what to do with it.

• +1
Why do people say that obese people who eat a lot benefit from growing taller, if on the flip side an obese person would have higher levels of estrogen?
Which one is more significant to have a bigger effect?
What’s the ideal trade off then, overweight? Very high muscle? Eating a lot but doing cardio to stay in normal BMI range?
Specific diet to have sufficient nutrients but not suffer from aromatization from increased Estrogen?

Anything besides testosterone is crap and should be used only if the person wants specific results.

Testosterone is the only substance that is actually familiar to the body and the body know what to do with it.
Jfl u dumb shit test will give u dimorphism gains via aromatasing into DHT but not on enough doses of aromatasation

What if you just fucking injected a DHT derivative and got high DHT?

Bro you tryna act like ur intelligent or something? I mean yes u got intelligentcel as ur name but stop spreading bullshit like for fuck sake

Testosterone will actually close your growth plates because aromatization will increase estrogen, and growth plates fuse when a certain estrogen level is reached.
Wait? What? Really? No shit. You say shit and make them sound like it's rare information or something jfl

Why do people say that obese people who eat a lot benefit from growing taller, if on the flip side an obese person would have higher levels of estrogen?
Which one is more significant to have a bigger effect?
What’s the ideal trade off then, overweight? Very high muscle? Eating a lot but doing cardio to stay in normal BMI range?
Specific diet to have sufficient nutrients but not suffer from aromatization from increased Estrogen?
Being fat will fuck up ur growth dont listen to fags saying muhh nutrients.

• So Sad
I think this seems to be the case for me.
I’m 6ft, but was obese from 6 to 20 years old approx. And I’m talking way past the obese point, not just marginally obese, like the fattest dude in my year.

Well anyways, my reach is 8-9 inches longer than my height. To put that into perspective, the best of the best UFC fighters like Jon Jones and Alex Periera have reaches 8 inches longer than their height. But it’s comparatively less big of a percentage increase due to them being 6 foot 4.

I’m not saying this to gloat or anything, but I got a mutant ass build jfl.. I think I fucked myself over ngl.

Similar to this without the muscles lol:
IMG 1367

Idk I wish I was maybe 2-3 inches taller for me to look normal. I’m going to make sure my kids are always in the healthy range though.
At least they won’t get fucked over

Jfl u dumb shit test will give u dimorphism gains via aromatasing into DHT but not on enough doses of aromatasation

What if you just fucking injected a DHT derivative and got high DHT?

Bro you tryna act like ur intelligent or something? I mean yes u got intelligentcel as ur name but stop spreading bullshit like for fuck sake
If you inject actual DHT or a DHT derivative without testosterone, this will shut down or significantly suppress natural testosterone production, meaning no testosterone, aromatization and estrogen will be present in the body. Good luck with dealing with the consequences of this, especially if you are in puberty and still developing.

Any exogenous androgen will shut down natural testosterone production. This is why you need a testosterone base when you use steroids. If you don't want to use high testosterone doses, then at least use a TRT dose so aromatization can continue.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm 183 cm height. I was fat during puberty, meaning I had elevated estrogen and probably lowered testosterone. I think this fucked up my growth and facial bone development.

My HGH was for sure dead during puberty because I was fat and had a non active lifestyle.

If I was able to turn time back, I would have done many things differently.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
If you inject actual DHT or a DHT derivative without testosterone, this is shut down or significantly suppress natural testosterone production, meaning no testosterone, aromatization and estrogen will be present in the body. Good luck with dealing with the consequences with this, especially if you are in puberty and still developing.

Any exogenous androgen will shut down natural testosterone production. This is why you need a testosterone base when you use steroids. If you don't want to use high testosterone doses, then at least use a TRT dose so aromatization can continue.
It won't crash your estrogen or lower your estrogen to unhealthy doses and it will do the job at inhibiting aromatase at healthy levels so you won't need AI.

And that's why DHT derivatives are a better choice at pubertymaxxing

I'm 183 cm height. I was fat during puberty, meaning I had elevated estrogen and probably lowered testosterone. I think this fucked up my growth and facial bone development.

My HGH was for sure dead during puberty because I was fat and had a non active lifestyle.

If I was able to turn time back, I would have done many things differently.
Yeah being fat during puberty is shit, if u were somewhat overweight that wouldn't affect much but being very fat is bad. Dumb retards see it as a good thing and are like muhhh nutrients bro

However most fat kids are fat from eating junk food jfl not goddamn nutritious food

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and greycel
It won't crash your estrogen or lower your estrogen to unhealthy doses and it will do the job at inhibiting aromatase at healthy levels so you won't need AI.

And that's why DHT derivatives are a better choice at pubertymaxxing
It depends on the dose. The higher the dose is, the more suppression.

Also, height isn't that important. If you have a brutal physique and a top tier face, you can get away with being a little shorter.

If I was able to turn time back, I would have used 300 mg of testosterone a week and 2-3 IUs of HGH a day during my puberty without caring about elevated estrogen and closure of growth plates.

• +1
Yeah being fat during puberty is shit, if u were somewhat overweight that wouldn't affect much but being very fat is bad. Dumb retards see it as a good thing and are like muhhh nutrients bro

However most fat kids are fat from eating junk food jfl not goddamn nutritious food
I wasn't ultra fat, just moderately obese.

• +1

@asdvek @IntelligentCel
How do u explain guys like Hernan Drago who were fat throughout entire childhood and even early 20s, but when they lost weight they had crazy bone mass.
Also Hasanabi was fat during childhood, and even though he doesn’t have crazy bone mass in the face, he does have decent in body (6ft4)

Last edited:
  • +1
It depends on the dose. The higher the dose is, the more suppression.

Also, height isn't that important. If you have a brutal physique and a top tier face, you can get away with being a little shorter.

If I was able to turn time back, I would have used 300 mg of testosterone a week and 2-3 IUs of HGH a day during my puberty without caring about elevated estrogen and closure of growth plates.
Masteron won't inhibit your estrogen on doses that will cause problems. 300-500mg of Masteron would have no bad effects on estrogen. It will give you penis clavicle facial dimorphism and sexual dimorphism gains more than normal testosterone would, since masteron is DHT itself. Test gives dimorphism via aromatasing into DHT, so dont u think it would be better if u just take dht, since test wont aromatase enough?

500mg masteron is the ultimate shit if u wanna ascend during puberty, even after 20-25. Even if you're older than that masteron will take away your facial bloat and make your muscles look full and take away the water retention from other parts of your body and put them into the muscles. Rock hard abs basically. Masteron is way more effective when used while being lean though. Add 30-50mg winstrol to 500mg masteron if u want, not rlly necessary though. 300-500 Primo if u want but estrogen might get too low. Estrogen needs to be on healthy levels because estrogen causes cheekbone growth.

• Woah
@asdvek @IntelligentCel
How do explain guys like Hernan Drago who were fat throughout entire childhood and even early 20s, but when they lost weight they had crazy bone mass.
Also Hasanabi was fat during childhood, and even though he doesn’t have crazy bone mass in the face, he does have decent in body (6ft4)
Jfl

Nigga

One exception doesnt disprove the rule

I can say one thing

GENETICS

Just bc they were like that during puberty and ended up GL doesn't mean it'll be the same for you.

Masteron won't inhibit your estrogen on doses that will cause problems. 300-500mg of Masteron would have no bad effects on estrogen. It will give you penis clavicle facial dimorphism and sexual dimorphism gains more than normal testosterone would, since masteron is DHT itself. Test gives dimorphism via aromatasing into DHT, so dont u think it would be better if u just take dht, since test wont aromatase enough?

500mg masteron is the ultimate shit if u wanna ascend during puberty, even after 20-25. Even if you're older than that masteron will take away your facial bloat and make your muscles look full and take away the water retention from other parts of your body and put them into the muscles. Rock hard abs basically. Masteron is way more effective when used while being lean though. Add 30-50mg winstrol to 500mg masteron if u want, not rlly necessary though. 300-500 Primo if u want but estrogen might get too low. Estrogen needs to be on healthy levels because estrogen causes cheekbone growth.
I missed my chance during puberty, but I'm now taking the last chance with testosterone and HGH.

Pharmacological tissue enhancement is my last hope, even if the chances of further development at my age are very low. I'm still going to try.

I wonder if I have to use a DHT derivative as well. Is it going to introduce any physical changes or just dried up looks due to low water retention?

Anyway, my e2 is more than 500 pmol/L but I don't have any e2 side effects, not even water retention, because I'm tolerant to e2.

• +1
Jfl

Nigga

One exception doesnt disprove the rule

I can say one thing

GENETICS
So are you saying there’s also a resistivity factor to how the body would react to changes in hormones. I.e. Ik that everybody won’t act the exact same way to changes in hormones, but I figured they would be in a very small range. You are saying that range is massive enough, that it allows top 0.001% bonemass moggers to exist despite being in the top 1% of affected individuals due to obesity?

I think it’s more likely that your theory is not correct, or at least not as significant as you claim it is
So it might hold merit, but it’s quite literally nothing compared to genetics

If you were to use dht at that age it would be for clavicle gains but you probably have 1 (?) year left for clavicle development and %90 of it is probably completed anyway so all it would do is make you lose your hair.

You'll look facially lean, bloat will go away, muscles will look full but you will lose hair, so not worth it to use DHT at that age.

So are you saying there’s also a resistivity factor to how the body would react to changes in hormones. I.e. Ik that everybody won’t act the exact same way to changes in hormones, but I figured they would be in a very small range. You are saying that range is massive enough, that it allows top 0.001% bonemass moggers to exist despite being in the top 1% of affected individuals due to obesity?

I think it’s more likely that your theory is not correct, or at least not as significant as you claim it is
So it might hold merit, but it’s quite literally nothing compared to genetics
No its true nigga

You think they blasted roids or something jfl?

• +1
No its true nigga

You think they blasted roids or something jfl?
I don’t think you’re understanding what I’m saying
Of course it will have some effect. But if it exists that a large number of other humans are out there who can be in the highest percentile of the highest percentile for bone mass, despite having been affected by being in the top 1% of obesity; then you’re exactly right when you say it is genetics.
Not because it’s an outlier to your theory due to their genetics, but your theory is not true to the extent you believe it is, because genetics matter much more than you think they do
And on the flip side, whilst the effects do exist from being obese during childhood, it would have a way smaller effect than you think it does

I say this as somebody who was ultra obese from 6 to 20.

If you were to use dht at that age it would be for clavicle gains but you probably have 1 (?) year left for clavicle development and %90 of it is probably completed anyway so all it would do is make you lose your hair.

You'll look facially lean, bloat will go away, muscles will look full but you will lose hair, so not worth it to use DHT at that age.
What is clavicle development? You mean a wider back?

• +1

I have already used small doses of DHT derivatives and I didn't lose hair. I'm not genetically predisposed to hair loss, so steroids won't make me lose hair.

• +1