Bones sunken in?

J

jafarjafar

Iron
I feel like my cheekbones have sunken in compared to a few months ago. is this possible? it may sound retarded idk. tell me if i can PM u with pictures and u tell me if i’m wrong or right.

thats puberty/leaning out lil bro, of course its possible lmao

stop doing it, that removes collagen, therefore makes the skin look thinner, and gives a feeling of more sunken cheeks
ah, if thinning the skin would give the feeling of sunken cheeks, then it isn’t the smoking. It’s the aromasin. I just stopped it yesterday due to its effect on my skin.

• +1
Reactions: Ima
ah, if thinning the skin would give the feeling of sunken cheeks, then it isn’t the smoking. It’s the aromasin. I just stopped it yesterday due to its effect on my skin.
Very well, you will soon recover. I was telling you from my own experience. Obviously, always try to stay hydrated, trained and well nourished

All in your head most likely

• +1
Reactions: jafarjafar
Do u think just stopping the aromasin will reverse the effects?
Very well, you will soon recover. I was telling you from my own experience. Obviously, always try to stay hydrated, trained and well nourished

¿Crees que simplemente detener la aromasina revertirá los efectos?
fíjate en los hábitos que tenías antes de tener ese cambio, pero seguramente, el tiempo que tardará depende de tu edad. Y para asegurarse de que esta es la causa, puede intentar complementar con un buen colágeno.

• +1
Reactions: jafarjafar