We needa make some more bangers I’ll stop shitposting

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, PsychoDsk, Aero and 2 others
TikTokcel ofcourse, “getmoggedbyrizo”
Fucking hell we are so done
Save .org
@PsychoDsk @Crisick @Narcissus🥀

The (((moderators))) won't make the forum private. The information will keep leaking. It's over at this point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim, PsychoH and heightmaxxing
Save .org
brooo wdym😭

i get so tilted that you have that stupid psl god faggot stare, and your nose looks like my cock,

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, counterintuitive and PsychoDsk
bro wtf why are you hating so much im just a kid
im sorry, honestly you have decent bones, just play footie and get skinny and grow your hair out, it depends on height and what niche you enter
also im having roid rage rn sorry :p

im sorry, honestly you have decent bones, just play footie and get skinny and grow your hair out, it depends on height and what niche you enter
also im having roid rage rn sorry :p
Yeah i buzzed my hair cuz of summer i will take care of it im skinny but have face bloating i will work on it too im still in puberty so im dont need to rush for these

Yeah i buzzed my hair cuz of summer i will take care of it im skinny but have face bloating i will work on it too im still in puberty so im dont need to rush for these
They may not tell you this but buzz cuts year round actually boosts your looks. Its always the dudes with buzzcuts who get most chicks.

Also buzzcuts protect your hairline the most, and hairline matters WAY MORE then the actual hair

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
The (((moderators))) won't make the forum private. The information will keep leaking. It's over at this point.
Bro im not leaking this site i just posted the photo i posted on tiktok i dont think that isnt leaking looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
you joined like 2 mouths before him

• +1
Reactions: goo25
They may not tell you this but buzz cuts year round actually boosts your looks. Its always the dudes with buzzcuts who get most chicks.

Also buzzcuts protect your hairline the most, and hairline matters WAY MORE then the actual hair
It doesnt boost my look bc im not masculine as u see and i have sh1t face shape it isnt that good for buzz i did it bc of summer

It doesnt boost my look bc im not masculine as u see and i have sh1t face shape it isnt that good for buzz i did it bc of summer
Its not about ‘looking masculine’. Im serious dude. If your buzz has grown more buzz it again bc your bones will pop even more. Rhats how you can look even leaner

every one says that

Its not about ‘looking masculine’. Im serious dude. If your buzz has grown more buzz it again bc your bones will pop even more. Rhats how you can look even leaner
Oh thanks dude i totelly forgot that it will make my boned even more

Oh thanks dude i totelly forgot that it will make my boned even more
It also helps preserve hairline which matters more then the hair itself, oxygen goes there so more blood circulation=better looks

• +1
Reactions: Muhammadrizo
fuck u nigga
Yes ik i look so black jn that photo idk if its the lightning but im not that black in real life bro im not that white too but Im just tanned bro

Save .org
You literally didn't mentioned a single non-tiktokcel. Bunch of newfag retards that think they aren't tiktokcels also :lul:

• +1
Reactions: goo25