Bones

dark.max

dark.max

See you in Disneyland.
If you’re young and you have shitty bones what the fuck are you doing then?
If you’re still in puberty but your bones are shitty then max out your testosterone,I don’t care if you will inject or max your testosterone out naturally.FUCKING DO IT.

Most people with a testosterone deficiency during puberty will end up looking like a subhuman and a 10 year old.
Increase your test levels NOW and if you want to do it instantly just inject it.

During puberty your bones won’t grow without testosterone,without test you’ll be looking like a 12 year old at 16.
But even in late puberty injecting test will help with bone growth,for example zyzz:
IMG 0976

(Anyways I made this shit because I’m bored)

• +1
Reactions: wsada and heyheyheybro22
If you’re young and you have shitty bones what the fuck are you doing then?
If you’re still in puberty but your bones are shitty then max out your testosterone,I don’t care if you will inject or max your testosterone out naturally.FUCKING DO IT.

Most people with a testosterone deficiency during puberty will end up looking like a subhuman and a 10 year old.
Increase your test levels NOW and if you want to do it instantly just inject it.

During puberty your bones won’t grow without testosterone,without test you’ll be looking like a 12 year old at 16.
But even in late puberty injecting test will help with bone growth,for example zyzz:
View attachment 3135394

(Anyways I made this shit because I’m bored)
What's the best way naturally, gym?

10/10 water thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, heyheyheybro22 and smoth
Just do nofap dude whats all of this

ofc it is, would rather pin test than take that tbh
i mean ive got enclo so i can run enclo only, but people say the increase in test doesnt result in any more gains, so idk if its worth it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
What's the best way naturally, gym?
tf you mhh my post little bitch

yeeee keep going to the gym and natty testmax your bones will be so insane:cool::cool:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
i mean ive got enclo so i can run enclo only, but people say the increase in test doesnt result in any more gains, so idk if its worth it
it isn't that anabolic, it helps with test but that's it. it won't directly result in gains but the test increase is always welcome imo

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
How can I increase T