future chadlite

tale anal

THis is what ur sull should look like uf i wanna be a slayer
@RichardSpencel
can we have the bones poem please

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, hopemaxxer, badromance and 6 others
bonescelibate cel

Fucking legit it’s all about the horizontal width of your skull and ideal length

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I feel mogged just looking at the left skull

oberkassel man was such a broad skulled tank

• +1
Reactions: Autist
so is the skull on the left male and the one on the right female or is it a comparison of old humans to modern humans

Why didn't the skeleton go to the party?

Because his skull was small.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, kobecel, dogtown and 6 others
@future chadlite my dad is making couscous

What people mean by inner beauty.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, kobecel, xz90 and 1 other person
Niiiiiiiigggggeerrrr

BECAUSE OF BONES
BONES ARE EVERYTHING
YOU CANT CHANGE BONE
NOT EVEN WITH SURGERIES
YOURE FUCKED
EVEN THOUGH BONES ARE ONLY 15% OF YOUR BODYWEIGHT
YOUR LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE YOU'RE MISSING A COUPLE GRAMS OF FACIAL BONES AND A COUPLE OUNCES OF LONG BONE
YOU CAME SO CLOSE
JUST NEEDED ANOTHER 2 OR 3 MILLIMETERS
YOU KEPT SAYING "ILL GROW BONES TOMORROW, ILL BECOME HANDSOME TOMORROW" through your youth
BUT TOMORROW NEVER CAME
NOW YOUR ONEITIS IS GETTING ALL OF HER HOLES DESTROYED BY HUNDREDS OF GUYS WITH MORE BONES THAN YOU
AND YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT
EXCEPT COPE
2019+ IS THE ERA OF BONES. NOT MONEY, NOT STATUS. BITCHES GET ENOUGH OF THAT THROUGH INSTAGRAM
ITS THE YEAR OF THE BONE AND YOU DIDNT MAKE THE CUT
ITS TOO LATE NOW. EVEN IF YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR BONES
ALL THE GIRLS ARE ALREADY USED UP IN EVERY HOLE AND DEGRADED
YOU NEEDED BONES IN HIGH SCHOOL
THE BOOK OF LIFE IS WRITTEN IN BONE

• JFL
Look at kid brad pit he must chew and mewed a lot JFL at you guys it’s all GENETIC tbh you can’t change your skull or bones basically it’s over

• JFL
LOLOLOL, now look at how modern (((((anthropologists))))) reconstruct the remains of the Oberkassel man:

They didn't even bother to give the damaged skull a lower maxilla, they just took the original skull for reference and pulled skin over it:

It's unreal how stupid those twats are, even normies would be smart enough to know that the upper palate is missing.
I'm 100% certain that they did this on purpose, they felt amogged to death and wanted to cope a lil bit.

All in all anthropologists are coping like the pope:

guy on the left has NCT over
There is no skull on this earth with positively or even neutrally tilted zygos, PCT is more determined by how high up the zygos is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and axedee
LOLOLOL, now look at how modern (((((anthropologists))))) reconstruct the remains of the Oberkassel man:

View attachment 26972

They didn't even bother to give the damaged skull a lower maxilla, they just took the original skull for reference and pulled skin over it:

View attachment 26974
View attachment 26975

It's unreal how stupid those twats are, even normies would be smart enough to know that the upper palate is missing.
I'm 100% certain that they did this on purpose, they felt amogged to death and wanted to cope a lil bit.

All in all anthropologists are coping like the pope:

There is no skull on this earth with positively or even neutrally tilted zygos, PCT is more determined by how high up the zygos is.
Make sense they even made him baldcel lmao
people back then didn't go bald, they had such a strong hair it would remain on their head forever to this day (except romans and greeks cuz they ate grains and bread) On the notes by julius ceaser book he says that germans gauls only ate meat, dairy, fish and bird eggs.
1200px-Osterby_Man_Suebian-Knot.jpg

hair so strong the reaper cant even take it when he is dead

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SayNoToRotting
Same as my skull.
I have Chad face phenotype.
But i can't hold frame for shit.

My ancestor :)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome