Legend
It's what gets pussies wet

6767jhggh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 2012, adrianolm and 13 others
cope, it's a mix of both with the pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Sikkunt23, Golang and 10 others
Something I will get once I hop on HGH and MK 677.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, Kade and Deleted member 4430
Cope in Curryland beard Frauding matters.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5187, Darkstrand and 1 other person
fire is also hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Darkstrand
If only I was high T in the womb and during puberty.

• So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Andros
Bones = life

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3795 and 4 others
How actual..i watched witcher yesterday and was miron insane bones of Henry Cavill

Also nw0 long hair wig adds a pls points

But pheno>bones, give bones to south indian and he still has low SMV

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Kade, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
So why do you think I'm wasting my time with revising my midface implants if you acknowledge that strong bone structure is crucial to being attractive as a male?

ayo vocaroo a freestyle rap for me

Cro magnon genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
bones + boners

funny how his orbital area is not that good tho

So why do you think I'm wasting my time with revising my midface implants if you acknowledge that strong bone structure is crucial to being attractive as a male?
Cause ur old and up against time and it wont increase ur attractiveness as much as a dramatic eye focuses procedure

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Kade
Cause ur old and up against time and it wont increase ur attractiveness as much as a dramatic eye focuses procedure

Ok but does being old automatically mean that having better facial bone structure won't look good? That's why I don't get why people fixate on my age so much. How will having better zygo projection not look good just because of my age? It's like I turned a certain age and then all of a sudden people (not just you) started declaring that because I am 30+, better bones simply won't look good in my face... ?

Also, keep in mind that I paid a shit ton of money for these implants, and you know it's undeniable that they should've been designed with more projection. So in a way it's simply a matter of getting my money's worth. Would you have paid $14k for custom cheek implants that make LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE as compared to how your cheeks looked before?

Come on man

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
It's what gets pussies wet

View attachment 318644
Everything matters
Ok but does being old automatically mean that having better facial bone structure won't look good? That's why I don't get why people fixate on my age so much. How will having better zygo projection not look good just because of my age? It's like I turned a certain age and then all of a sudden people (not just you) started declaring that because I am 30+, better bones simply won't look good in my face... ?

Also, keep in mind that I paid a shit ton of money for these implants, and you know it's undeniable that they should've been designed with more projection. So in a way it's simply a matter of getting my money's worth. Would you have paid $14k for custom cheek implants that make LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE as compared to how your cheeks looked before?

Come on man
Would you say zygo fat grafts mog zygo implants? @SurgerySoon

Lifefuel
Only need rhino and maybe some filler idk
Waiting to have leanmaxxed more to see

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Simple enough, just add some more bones into your face boyos

Also Bonus: Muh hunter eyes

Henry-Cavill.jpg

• +1
Everything matters

Would you say zygo fat grafts mog zygo implants? @SurgerySoon

No way, implants are superior to fat grafting IMO since they actually provide hard structural definition
Simple enough, just add some more bones into your face boyos

Also Bonus: Muh hunter eyes

Henry-Cavill.jpg

I guess you actually meant, it's a bonus to add more bones in your face as long as you're not me? Even though that's what I paid a lot of money for in the first place? It's like everyone else has the right to get what they want except me?

And also WTF, you said me being old is an issue and yet you're the same age as me

Last edited:
No way, implants are superior to fat grafting IMO since they actually provide hard structural definition
Downloadfile 61

- way cheaper
- removable without destroying prior tissue
- typically better results

• +1
View attachment 319143

- way cheaper
- removable without destroying prior tissue
- typically better results

Do you have any before/after photos of males who have received fat injections to get sharper-looking zygos?

Then again, I guess it doesn't matter for me since @Amnesia said that being over 30 y/o means I should just give up on trying to get better bones, even though he himself is also over 30 and yet looks extremely good for his age because he has better bones

I guess you actually meant, it's a bonus to add more bones in your face as long as you're not me? Even though that's what I paid a lot of money for in the first place? It's like everyone else has the right to get what they want except me?

And also WTF, you said me being old is an issue and yet you're the same age as me
Amnesia doesn’t want you to ascend boyo there’s room for only one robust psl forum chad

• JFL
Reactions: Kade
everything matter.
eyebrows, nose-mouth area, bones: forehead, zygos, chin, jaw.
eye area

thats it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SurgerySoon
Amnesia doesn’t want you to ascend boyo there’s room for only one robust psl forum chad
No I have just given my thoughts 100 times already, I have nothing more to say to him

No I have just given my thoughts 100 times already, I have nothing more to say to him

Yeah so what was the point in me spending thousands of dollars in the first place on custom cheek implants if I was too old for it to begin with? You never pointed out the fact that my age makes it pointless to get facial implants BEFORE I got the surgery, and now all of a sudden I should forget about improvement my bone structure because of my age

Do you have any before/after photos of males who have received fat injections to get sharper-looking zygos?

Then again, I guess it doesn't matter for me since @Amnesia said that being over 30 y/o means I should just give up on trying to get better bones, even though he himself is also over 30 and yet looks extremely good for his age because he has better bones
30 y/o is still young and looksmaxxing will definitely help. I think it depends on collagen and not age itself.

Chin augmentation 03 thumbs

Imo we could always tell the surgeon to place it higher

30 y/o is still young and looksmaxxing will definitely help. I think it depends on collagen and not age itself.

The problem is I'm 32 and didn't start collagenmaxxing until 2018. Amnesia is at least 31 but he looks mid-20's because of his model-tier bones, forward-grown maxilla, and genetically superior collagen

The problem is I'm 32 and didn't start collagenmaxxing until 2018. Amnesia is at least 31 but he looks mid-20's because of his model-tier bones, forward-grown maxilla, and genetically superior collagen
I think you should start looksmaxxing this very instant before the norwood and collagen reapers catch you.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
DONT U DARE FORGET

BONES ARE EVERYTHING
YOU CANT CHANGE BONE
NOT EVEN WITH SURGERIES
YOURE FUCKED
EVEN THOUGH BONES ARE ONLY 15% OF YOUR BODYWEIGHT
YOUR LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE YOU'RE MISSING A COUPLE GRAMS OF FACIAL BONES AND A COUPLE OUNCES OF LONG BONE
YOU CAME SO CLOSE
JUST NEEDED ANOTHER 2 OR 3 MILLIMETERS
YOU KEPT SAYING "ILL GROW BONES TOMORROW, ILL BECOME HANDSOME TOMORROW" through your youth
BUT TOMORROW NEVER CAME
NOW YOUR ONEITIS IS GETTING ALL OF HER HOLES DESTROYED BY HUNDREDS OF GUYS WITH MORE BONES THAN YOU
AND YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT
EXCEPT COPE
2017+ IS THE ERA OF BONES. NOT MONEY, NOT STATUS. BITCHES GET ENOUGH OF THAT THROUGH INSTAGRAM
ITS THE YEAR OF THE BONE AND YOU DIDNT MAKE THE CUT
ITS TOO LATE NOW. EVEN IF YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR BONES
ALL THE GIRLS ARE ALREADY USED UP IN EVERY HOLE AND DEGRADED
YOU NEEDED BONES IN HIGH SCHOOL
***THE BOOK OF LIFE IS WRITTEN IN BONE***

EXCEPT IF YOU'RE 32 YEAR OLD SURGERYSOON, THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP ON IMPROVING YOUR BONES BECAUSE 32 BRO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Harmony & collagen > bones

If you disagree then you don't know what females want.

Harmony & collagen > bones

If you disagree then you don't know what females want.
You honestly talk like you're a teenager

Over for your neurotransmitters
Maybe u missed the thread where a 19 year old wanted to have a threesome with me with her teenage friend

kys faggot

Maybe u missed the thread where a 19 year old wanted to have a threesome with me with her teenage friend

kys faggot
You good? I was joking

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Over for your neurotransmitters
But not over for my cock, its getting balls deep in plenty of holes every week

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I've never fucked shit or gotten a single IOI in my entire life. If I get into a car accident today or decide to rope to finally put myself out of my misery, then that's it, I will have died a 32 yo incel virgin

YAAAAYY FOR SURGERYMAXXING

• +1

Attachments

• 10E21368-BA64-467E-9A40-E6B5963E7D6D.jpeg
    10E21368-BA64-467E-9A40-E6B5963E7D6D.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and SurgerySoon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
But not over for my cock, its getting balls deep in plenty of holes every week