bonesmahing is cope ?

GAL

GAL

Iron
I've been practicing it for a while and theoretically I'm seeing results, but in the meantime I've also been losing weight. Now I'm 77 kg 190 days ago I started to get down from 100 and it's much better, but I don't know what I should do to keep growing or wait until I grow up (I'm 16 in a month).

• JFL
Reactions: LTN Baguette
You. Are. Smashing. Your. Face. In. With. A. Hard. Object. To. Grow. Bones.

Think about it for a moment...

• +1
Reactions: LTN Baguette, DarkAscender, Rea and 2 others
fuck you mean "theoretically seeing results" nigga what does that even mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Clqs and Rhinoplastyordie
I've been practicing it for a while and theoretically I'm seeing results, but in the meantime I've also been losing weight. Now I'm 77 kg 190 days ago I started to get down from 100 and it's much better, but I don't know what I should do to keep growing or wait until I grow up (I'm 16 in a month).
show pics

You. Are. Smashing. Your. Face. In. With. A. Hard. Object. To. Grow. Bones.

Think about it for a moment...
my jaw may have been discovered by a change in weight and this may be a placebo effect, which is why I am asking

fuck you mean "theoretically seeing results" nigga what does that even mean
my jaw may have been discovered by a change in weight and this may be a placebo effect, which is why I am asking

Attachments

• org 2.png
    org 2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • org 1.png
    org 1.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
jfl at bonesmashing ur jaw.. natural selection atp

• +1
Reactions: GAL
You can bonesmashing for years + vibrations only for you to get a small amount a bone mass. It’s almost as much cope as zygopulling

It's puberty
What results have you seen
a well-defined jaw generally to lose a lot of fat from the face but to make my zygote bones more visible I want to keep losing weight to have visible cheekbones as much as possible if not after 18 liposuction of the cheeks

I’m done giving you ANY advice nigga.
“Is Bonesmashing cope?” *proceeds to show himself cheek biting*
Bonesmashing was created a joke.

• +1
Reactions: ronaldo, GAL and Rhinoplastyordie
You can bonesmashing for years + vibrations only for you to get a small amount a bone mass. It’s almost as much cope as zygopulling
I don't know if it's the end or if my genes will give me something after puberty so I'd rather try and facepulling works ? from what I've read and seen it does but I'd rather ask

Bone smashing is Cope stop being Retarded nigga

I’m done giving you ANY advice nigga.
“Is Bonesmashing cope?” *proceeds to show himself cheek biting*
Bonesmashing was created a joke.
so the only thing left is plastic surgery?

I don't know if it's the end or if my genes will give me something after puberty so I'd rather try and facepulling works ? from what I've read and seen it does but I'd rather ask
People outside of Org are all slow when it comes to looks and they take HEAVY amounts of copium telling you to do stuff that makes no sense and couldn’t work

so the only thing left is plastic surgery?
My nigga so many greycels like you are asking if Bonesmashing is cope so listen,hit face with hammer,inflammation shows up and the greycel posts “Omg guys look I gained bone mass”,keeps Bonesmashing and ends up being bruised.
Do not ever believe in shit like Bonesmashing,zygopulling,thumbpulling and fuck no don’t get me started with plierpulling.
All that shit is cope the only softmaxxes you could probably do is making your neck wider and gymmaxxing.

• +1
People outside of Org are all slow when it comes to looks and they take HEAVY amounts of copium telling you to do stuff that makes no sense and couldn’t work
what can work, what are the right ways or is this just the end of it?

OK, so what else is there to do apart from surgery and hoping I'll stop being MTN after puberty?
Train masseters through chewing
Train neck
You are also still young, my jaw & zygos developed more after I turned 16

Train masseters through chewing
Train neck
You are also still young, my jaw & zygos developed more after I turned 16
Training masseters with chewing is straight up cope 🤣

a well-defined jaw generally to lose a lot of fat from the face but to make my zygote bones more visible I want to keep losing weight to have visible cheekbones as much as possible if not after 18 liposuction of the cheeks
Bone explodes till mid 20s
Where the fuk could u hit to grow a jawline?

Wow! Look at this crazy
Bonesmashing Ascension!!!!

20240921 203955
20240921 2039553

Of course it because of your "weight change" and not your stupid bonesmashing.

Stop doing retarded self-harm man:fuk:...

My nigga so many greycels like you are asking if Bonesmashing is cope so listen,hit face with hammer,inflammation shows up and the greycel posts “Omg guys look I gained bone mass”,keeps Bonesmashing and ends up being bruised.
Do not ever believe in shit like Bonesmashing,zygopulling,thumbpulling and fuck no don’t get me started with plierpulling.
All that shit is cope the only softmaxxes you could probably do is making your neck wider and gymmaxxing.
Thanks bro, I need something to help no matter what, because I'm afraid that puberty alone won't do anything and the only thing left is surgery, so I'm hoping that starving myself will be an option I don't know if I want to be like james

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
Thanks bro, I need something to help no matter what, because I'm afraid that puberty alone won't do anything and the only thing left is surgery, so I'm hoping that starving myself will be an option I don't know if I want to be like james
You’ll be fine,rep my posts Bhai.

• +1
rel so now only pray for hope
What's "rel"? realized?

Well I hope its that because its sad to see young kids getting into stupid shit that they believe from some famous user

You’ll be fine,rep my posts Bhai.
thanks for opening my eyes, maybe something else will help me or is there no point in exploring the topic of diet and organism because it's all a cope anyway?

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and Ceo of CrueltySquad
you got older, it's literally impossible for bonesmashing to work, all it can do is make your face irregular and give you concussions.

• +1
What's "rel"? realized?

Well I hope its that because its sad to see young kids getting into stupid shit that they believe from some famous user
well, now I know it's a lie, but at least I'm not a sub-5 or an LTN anymore, maybe I'll make it to HTN, the only chance in our society to exist, and if not naturallly, then surgery.

well, now I know it's a lie, but at least I'm not a sub-5 or an LTN anymore, maybe I'll make it to HTN, the only chance in our society to exist, and if not naturallly, then surgery.
Happy to hear man. just happy to hear you aren't doing pointless deluded self-harm
Wojak Hug

thanks for opening my eyes, maybe something else will help me or is there no point in exploring the topic of diet and organism because it's all a cope anyway?
So you’re 15.
In my opinion people will say “a good diet won’t change your facial appearance” and more,but if you eat healthy and consume healthy supplements you’ll have that “healthy glow” and health is also important which most people on this forum don’t understand.
I take Vitamin D3,Iron,Zink,magnesium and N-Acetyl L-Cystein for health benefits and the development of my body.

• +1
It is not cope
“Bro just buy greek gum, i’m telling you bhai chew on it 5 hours a day” Shi will literally give you chronic Jaw pain and put you no where. Absolutely cope for tiktokcels

• +1
Reactions: ronaldo and vernier
“Bro just buy greek gum, i’m telling you bhai chew on it 5 hours a day” Shi will literally give you chronic Jaw pain and put you no where. Absolutely cope for tiktokcels
now that I know it's a lie, is there anything I can do about it to ‘improve appearance naturally’?

So you’re 15.
In my opinion people will say “a good diet won’t change your facial appearance” and more,but if you eat healthy and consume healthy supplements you’ll have that “healthy glow” and health is also important which most people on this forum don’t understand.
I take Vitamin D3,Iron,Zink,magnesium and N-Acetyl L-Cystein for health benefits and the development of my body.
taking it actually helped your body physically and visually or just the mental benefits

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
now that I know it's a lie, is there anything I can do about it to ‘improve appearance naturally’?
Gut health ig bro. I don’t understand why people ask for a own personalized routine for their appearance. go on BOTB and just read.

Gut health ig bro. I don’t understand why people ask for a own personalized routine for their appearance. go on BOTB and just read.
we're hoping someone will give us something that will turn us into chads, but that's not true I just want to increase my knowledge here and potentially find out what surgeries can help me and if I can naturally have any potential

When did I say to chew greek gum for 5 hours a day nigga, I'm just saying masseters can be developed through chewing, and with him still growing, if he chews a shitty little extra gum daily it would be beneficial

I was on this site before Tiktok

When did I say to chew greek gum for 5 hours a day nigga, I'm just saying masseters can be developed through chewing, and with him still growing, if he chews a shitty little extra gum daily it would be beneficial

I was on this site before Tiktok
accessing this site changes everything

taking it actually helped your body physically and visually or just the mental benefits
Omega-3 is good for the brain but yes good nutrition will prevent fatigue and brain fog including more energy etc

Don’t starve yourself if you’re underage, it will affect your growth

keep going buddy,
I hope to see your transformation soon in a BOTB

• +1
i need to go lower bf meby this can save me
Just fast one day a week and eat healthy for the rest of the days if you want to lose weight without losing muscle

• +1