• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Golden Glass
Before pics?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
strong luka magnotta vibes in the first pic

how much time past between both? how long does it take to see results from wolff's law?
i did bonemashing years ago after hearing about it on lookism. i ended up bruising my zygos badly. my parents asked me what i was doing. i told them and my mother started crying, then she yelled at me jfl so i quit. i have remained in reluctant acceptance of my shit tier bizygomatic breadth however i am now thinking about bonesmashing again so that i can become gandy yet, maybe i should read a book, socialize, meditate, attain self-actualization and become gandhi instead

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Chadelite, Deleted member 1347 and 6 others
how much time past between both? how long does it take to see results from wolffe's law?
i did bonemashing years ago after hearing about it on lookism. i ended up bruising my zygos badly. my parents asked me what i was doing. i told them and my mother started crying and then yelled at me jfl so i quit

This is kot wolff law . Irts just swelling who last 15hours

where are the before pics?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
how much time past between both? how long does it take to see results from wolffe's law?
i did bonemashing years ago after hearing about it on lookism. i ended up bruising my zygos badly. my parents asked me what i was doing. i told them and my mother started crying and then yelled at me jfl so i quit. i have remained in reluctant acceptance of my shit tier bizygomatic breadth however i am thinking about bonesmashing again so that i can become gandy although maybe i should read a book, socialize, meditate, attain self-actualization and become gandhi instead
You should've blackpilled your mom and told her it was her fault for having such shit genetics JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Repzta, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, CopeAndRope, FatJattMofo and 2 others
tf bro hammer a bit of the lower part, that looks like a tumor, just dont go too low
This. I woud recommend you take a marker and draw out where your zygos are on your face, then bonesmash, then wash your face afterward

Also @currycel123 check this out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, GoMadAndSTFU and DianabolDownie
tf bro hammer a bit of the lower part, that looks like a tumor, just dont go too low

Tbh yeah ive done too much
What the hell is going on here?! You, @Bewusst and @LordNorwood look like members of my family (there will probably be even more people that look like my family members on here, I just haven't found them all yet)

Send me a pic bro

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, CopeAndRope, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
You should've blackpilled your mom and told her it was her fault for having such shit genetics JFL
both my parents were asked to model jfl however i was conceived when they were both well into their 40s and subsequently had low prenatal t and wasnt breastfed for long. i was also a mouthbreather for a while and didnt exercise much in my developmental years

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, IndianJock, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
This is kot wolff law . Irts just swelling who last 15hours
And to add to the thread, I'd only bonesmash my lower third or infra orbitals if I were you (If I were to even do it in the first place).

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
How do You smash bones?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2769
And to add to the thread, I'd only bonesmash my lower third or infra orbitals if I were you (If I were to even do it in the first place).

I think it only work on the cherkbones

So you do this for a temporary cheekbone halo?

Dollar store Fillers lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3202
So you do this for a temporary cheekbone halo?

Dollar store Fillers lmfao

I only do this when im.bored tbh . I look better without from front pics .

I think it only work on the cherkbones
Cheekbones are a bit risky, it might leave you with asymmetries if you're not cautious enough (You can get asymmetries anywhere with bonesmashing if you are not careful, but it might be a bit more risky when it comes to bonesmashing the cheekbones).
I only do this when im.bored tbh . I look better without from front pics .
And it does work for infra orbitals, lower third requires more force. Believe me, I've tried and it works (I won't ever do it again though).

• +1
JFL AT HITTING YOURSELF IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

I’m not even gonna hate you look good

• +1
should I do this
how much time past between both? how long does it take to see results from wolff's law?
i did bonemashing years ago after hearing about it on lookism. i ended up bruising my zygos badly. my parents asked me what i was doing. i told them and my mother started crying, then she yelled at me jfl so i quit. i have remained in reluctant acceptance of my shit tier bizygomatic breadth however i am now thinking about bonesmashing again so that i can become gandy yet, maybe i should read a book, socialize, meditate, attain self-actualization and become gandhi instead

Yea my parents were catching onto me losing weight despite being lean already and they kept getting worried. told them to gtfo this is the price to be payed for passing down shitty fat storage genes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Mr.cope and GoMadAndSTFU
How long between pics? Is it just swelling?

Yes just swelling
Cheekbones are a bit risky, it might leave you with asymmetries if you're not cautious enough (You can get asymmetries anywhere with bonesmashing if you are not careful, but it might be a bit more risky when it comes to bonesmashing the cheekbones).

And it does work for infra orbitals, lower third requires more force. Believe me, I've tried and it works (I won't ever do it again though).

Where exactly ?

Lower third, tried adding vertical chin height and it worked, added 2mm of height.
Why did you stop? I also bonesmashed chin height and saw major success

Why did you stop? I also bonesmashed chin height and saw major success
I stopped because I was afraid of asymmetries after I read up on it a little more. It went from 39-40mm clenched to 42mm clenched.

• Woah
I stopped because I was afraid of asymmetries after I read up on it a little more. It went from 39-40mm clenched to 42mm clenched.

I will try

Just make sure to be careful, okay? You can really fuck yourself up with this, you risk looking deformed.

But its swelling and it disapear over short amount if time

ITS NOT CRAZY IF IT WORKS

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 3962

So they’re basically free fillers in a sense? The results aren’t permanent?

• +1

How does pushing in the bones of the face into the skull, increase the projection of the maxilla and zygomatic bone? If anything, this inward force would cause negative results & regression overtime due to Wolff's law.

Bone-mashing seems like pseudoscience. Swelling and increased angularity could just be side effects of a worsening condition.

• +1
How does pushing in the bones of the face into the skull, increase the projection of the maxilla and zygomatic bone? If anything, this inward force would cause negative results & regression overtime due to Wolff's law.

Bone-mashing seems like pseudoscience. Swelling and increased angularity could just be side effects of a worsening condition.

I think it’s making the existing bone larger in size which gives the appearance of a forward grown face. The before and afters are two different angles; so OP could be trolling
BC5B6617 2F9E 4C77 B17D E7E656430C5E

Not my pic but this could be related with bone smashing

Last edited:
JFL the angles are different and he looks like he’s sucking in his cheeks on the first one, yet almost no one mentioned this except one person. This entire thread is proof that most people are low IQ.

I think it’s making the existing bone larger in size which gives the appearance of a forward grown face. The before and afters are two different angles; so OP could be trolling

Simply track the side profile over a period of days, and you could put together a graphical and moveable example. No mystery.

There would only be two results, regression or growth.
Simply track the side profile over a period of days, and you could put together a graphical and moveable example. No mystery.

There would only be two results, regression or growth.

I highly doubt OP would do this though.

how often should you do it per week? I think it is not necessary to do daily

JFL the angles are different and he looks like he’s sucking in his cheeks on the first one, yet almost no one mentioned this except one person. This entire thread is proof that most people are low IQ.

I suck my cheeks only in the 3rd picture
is this just temporary swelling or actual change?

Temporrary ( 10hrs)
I think it’s making the existing bone larger in size which gives the appearance of a forward grown face. The before and afters are two different angles; so OP could be trollingView attachment 210896
Not my pic but this could be related with bone smashing

Yall so stupid. Just try it and you will see crazy results i am ded srs .
how often should you do it per week? I think it is not necessary to do daily

One time per week work for me. Doing everyday hurt badly

Last edited: