Bonesmash your ass (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Everybody should be bonesmashing your ass, here's why

Women are attracted to men with big asses a lot, even moreso than guys are attracted to foids asses, so bigger would obviously be better in this case, this is something you cannot argue with.

If you aren't doing this you aren't even trying, so don't reply with "muh this guy has big ass and is incel" or "no ass for your face" because these are all cope replies.

So you may be asking right now, How can I bonesmash my ass? Well the simple answer to this simple question is to simply get someone to hit, slap or punch it, preferably a man since they will be able to apply more force to your ass area. You should be able to see results within 2-3 months of doing this everyday.

This is very effective looksmax method guys so if you are a non hater of this method I would appreciate a nice comment to make me feel better and compensate for the hate that this post is probably going to get.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, quackspirations, ang3l and 5 others
Just break your tailbone multiple times theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, WanderingBurro and 3 others
or literally just workout your glutes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
guess you guys don't want thick asses then

Big ass on man is malegaze or in ur case faggotgaze

• +1
Reactions: Verse
This is true. Woman go after that booty

• +1
Reactions: Verse
muscles is cope without bone you are nothing
maybe for your face but for your ass cheeks nah muscle is everything

guess you guys don't want thick asses then
I have a prominent butt, however I hide it with slightly baggy jackets and jumpers. It's honestly embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
Another retarded thread. Clearly inceldom rotted your brain.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Another retarded thread. Clearly inceldom rotted your brain.
im not incel faggot I get so much JB poontang my I PUT MY GIRLFRIENDS A S MY PROFILE PICTURE BRO SHE IS ULTIMATE STACY MOGGER BRO TAKE IT BACK MAN DO IT TAKE IT BACK NOW

over for everybody not reading this' asses

Who is the girl in ur avi?

what you need to do is hire a hobo to punch your ass cheeks black and purple

im not incel faggot I get so much JB poontang my I PUT MY GIRLFRIENDS A S MY PROFILE PICTURE BRO SHE IS ULTIMATE STACY MOGGER BRO TAKE IT BACK MAN DO IT TAKE IT BACK NOW
incel faggot you are

I have a prominent butt, however I hide it with slightly baggy jackets and jumpers. It's honestly embarrassing.
Please explain your pfp

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Op is a Faggot

No they dont faggot. Wide hips and big ass are a feminine trait and destroy an illusion of broad shoulders. Tiny hips and ass with broad shoulders is ideal and more masculine. Dont listen to this troll post.

Op is a Faggot
No I am JBsexual only I cannot take the opinion of anyone else seriously sorry
No they dont faggot. Wide hips and big ass are a feminine trait and destroy an illusion of broad shoulders. Tiny hips and ass with broad shoulders is ideal and more masculine. Dont listen to this troll post.
typical greycel response absolutely nothing of value provided here

Big ass on man is malegaze or in ur case faggotgaze
I don't think he's talking about that kind of ass

I'm in decent shape especially my core and lower body and girls envy my lower body even tho it's not girly looking or anything. I've seen people say that it's associated with powerful thrusts so you can fuck them hard and that's why they like it. Not girly fat type of ass or droopy