Bonesmashers gtfih

I

IrishSlayer1483

Iron
I'm new gen when it comes to bonesmashing so I didn't do it correctly. I had high set zygos and good ogee curve. I accidently made my zygos really big and low set. I've stopped, will they eventually remodel back to how they are meant to look. I am 16 so I'm still developping so I don't think it's permament. is It??

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
fuck no if you havent broken any bones you are going to be fine, "bonesmashing" is retarded and the soft tissue damage thats making your cheeks swell up is going to heal, stop doing this

I don’t think they go back to their original format. Why would u even do something so stupid?

I'm new gen when it comes to bonesmashing so I didn't do it correctly. I had high set zygos and good ogee curve. I accidently made my zygos really big and low set. I've stopped, will they eventually remodel back to how they are meant to look. I am 16 so I'm still developping so I don't think it's permament. is It??
Lmao you didnt do shit, if it were that easy most of us would be bonemass moggers

fuck no if you havent broken any bones you are going to be fine, "bonesmashing" is retarded and the soft tissue damage thats making your cheeks swell up is going to heal, stop doing this
i've been waiting like a month how long will it take to die down

• JFL
Reactions: androider
if it hasnt healed after a month go see a doctor, any bruising?
my mother is a doctor, I told her. she says it will take time. but I look the same

Bone regrowth takes months, it will eventually come back maybe 2-3 months, do you even do the rights for bone smashing? Foods, supps, hormones and sleep?

• +1
@Clavicular @Orc

your zygomatic arch hasn't budged a nanometer numbskull

• +1
have you never bruised yourself before you buffoon
It’s been a month and they are still the same as when I hit them

• +1
What do you mean, how were you bone smashing originally?

What do you mean, how were you bone smashing originally?
Just at the top of my zygos, they wear already hollow cheeks and high set and was trying to make them more prominent. It was working for a while until I hit lower down a bunch and lost the shape. My jawline now looks bloated even when lean

• +1
Why weren’t you smashing from the sides? Ion get it