Bonesmashing can definitely work

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Its called a post traumatic osteoma

"Causes of osteoma development that have been theorized include congenital, inflammatory, or traumatic factors, but in most cases the cause of the osteoma is unknown."

3650880 Screenshot 2023 09 19 10 34 11 70 e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f  01

The real debate is whether its reliably applicable to bonesmashing as Its not like you get a bone lump everytime you get hit + a random lump of bone is always gonna look like utter shit

What it does point aswell is that theres a bone remodeling/growth pathway in response to direct trauma, which a lot of people deny claiming that bones only remodel under mechanical load

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 1901 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
Its called a post traumatic osteoma

"Causes of osteoma development that have been theorized include congenital, inflammatory, or traumatic factors, but in most cases the cause of the osteoma is unknown."

View attachment 2467872

The real debate is whether its reliably applicable to bonesmashing as Its not like you get a bone lump everytime you get hit.

What it does point aswell is that theres a bone remodeling/growth pathway in response to direct trauma, which a lot of people deny claiming that bones only remodel under mechanical load
Wtf did smashed his browridge holy fuck

lol I have already incorporated bonesmashing every 48 hours due to that chatgpt thread.

Even so I find lightly hitting my face with a metal hammer very soothing and relaxing

bonesmash being a meme and cope makes me wanna try it now

where do you plan to bonesmash

where do you plan to bonesmash
Honestly im not sure.

Would bonesmash my chin, but I dont really dare risk damaging my beard growth for a theory which possibly wont even work for me

problem is you have no agency ob how your bone grows, i doubt it would be symmetrical and aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Bitchwhipper2
problem is you have no agency ob how your bone grows, i doubt it would be symmetrical and aesthetic
Exactly.

In this theory Its so extremely unpredictable that its possibly not even worth it

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Akhi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Bitchwhipper2
lol I have already incorporated bonesmashing every 48 hours due to that chatgpt thread.

Even so I find lightly hitting my face with a metal hammer very soothing and relaxing
relatable

If you're over 18, I doubt bonesmashing would really do anything significant. I still think it might do something, but just very minor. Even then, wouldn't just having some kind of hard object underneath or against the chin do the same thing. For example, wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth then have a reasonably hard object and put a little force with your chin against the object underneath your chin (not too hard where you literally dislocate your jaw, but you know what I mean). Might be wrong with the idea though and need someone with high enough IQ to confirm if this would even be good because I'm a retard lmao.

Also, you probably already know this, but you should make sure you're not deficient in any important vitamins like K2, calcium, zinc, etc.
Saw some guy talking about doing bonesmashing and he had bone loss instead of growth or at least that's what he said.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, FrenchareMedCucks and Deleted member 32669

send the thread

I legitimately feel better after bonesmashing zygos

lifefuel

I legitimately feel better after bonesmashing zygos
Quick question, have you tried increasing natural test and HGH while doing this? Heard you could increase growth hormones like crazy with intermittent fasting and doing multiple sessions of 30 second sprints a week, which may help with your results. Thoughts?

Quick question, have you tried increasing natural test and HGH while doing this? Heard you could increase growth hormones like crazy with intermittent fasting and doing multiple sessions of 30 second sprints a week, which may help with your results. Thoughts?
No

Worth trying, it's one of the more healthy things you could do at the end of the day since hardly many downsides. Plus up to a 2000% increase in growth hormones might be crazy, but I am graycel so maybe this is extreme retardation at play.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
bonesmashing works but you ll need years like 2 or 3 to get visible gains like 4-5 mm of bone gains.

this is what i got but more gains for big bones like browridge, jaw and cheekbones. far less gains for infra and supra (maybe only 1-2 mm)

still worth it in my opinion I bonesmash while saving money for my 50 k bimax + custom implants operation .

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I’ve considered “hard bonesmashing” (with “hard” being an understatement) where I hit myself with something to cause a FRACTURE (not muh microfracture), but I did not try this, for there’s much to go wrong here.

bonesmashing works but you ll need years like 2 or 3 to get visible gains like 4-5 mm of bone gains.
How old were you when you bonesmashed?
I’ve considered “hard bonesmashing” (with “hard” being an understatement) where I hit myself with something to cause a FRACTURE (not muh microfracture), but I did not try this, for there’s much to go wrong here.
Probably best you don't bust your face that sounds retarded and wouldn't just stressing out the bone by applying a constant pressure be more in line with Wolff's law anyways?
(Btw I don't recommend what I'm showing here, just speculating. Since my knowledge of this is limited and I'm more just asking questions).

Quick diagram, but maybe leaning your chin against a hard object while clenching a mouthguard induce some kind of growth (as long as you're not deficient in any important nutrients for bone remodeling and in general and you're only putting a slight amount of pressure to minimize any risks). Not only that, getting ample exercise would probably help a lot. Doing 11 30 second sprints a week should induce growth hormones (pretty sure it's like 400% increase), getting sunlight on your back for at least 15 min, K2-Mk4 supplementation, etc. should be maximized while doing this.

At the end of the day though, surgery is always going to trump all these ideas as well as roids probably.
(edit: roids might actually be cheaper in the long run anyways because what if you fuck up your face?)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
it fucking worrks you niggas don't hit hard enough and not consistent

It's dangerous so don't do that. Also think about how asymetrical you could ending.

You don't need to be mutilated to glow up. Save Monet for Radiesse fillers

Bonesmashing is an art form which is why you have to study people with your already wanted transformation. Take for example Richard

Hes got a massive brow ridge, laterally positioned cheekbones, and good chin etc so again study it.

Real shit, smashing my orbitals feels so nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back