''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Bonesmashing plus chewing hard plus bonesmashing is legit af

Attachments

• 763257af15faf092e485e73fdaeaa637.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Fart mic, coolguy1 and 17 others
Literally no changes. Just the usual copes: different angles and lighting.
Keep coping and scamming normie spics for money they can't even make.

Attachments

• cope.gif
    cope.gif
    484.3 KB · Views: 393
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, Deleted member 27511 and 29 others
Your life is cope.. Check guy in motion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210218_141846_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210218_141846_com.instagram.android.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 391
  • 4f56d58a33fe3d2268916e57b783e4ef.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, closedplatecel, Purefxrm and 9 others
Your life is cope.. Check guy in mof

cheeks and jawline became more noticeable plus face looks better. mewing works if you’re consistent and if you arent over the age of 21/22

• +1
Reactions: Purefxrm
You only gymcelled and got lean. You are confusing " mewing gains" with showing more bone structure as a result of less BF. This is occurs way too often and is most noticeable in actors. They got lean for a movie and a couple years later they look like worse (take Christian Bale, for instance).
Mewing is absolutely cope. Both Mike Mew and his father have stated multiple times that mewing is cope pay 12 (maybe even earlier). So please stop coping or at least stop scamming people (tho they are normies so I guess they deserve it).
Kill urself fggt

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 8832
You only gymcelled and got lean. You are confusing " mewing gains" with showing more bone structure as a result of less BF. This is occurs way too often and is most noticeable in actors. They got lean for a movie and a couple years later they look like worse (take Christian Bale, for instance).
Mewing is absolutely cope. Both Mike Mew and his father have stated multiple times that mewing is cope pay 12 (maybe even earlier). So please stop coping or at least stop scamming people (tho they are normies so I guess they deserve it).
Kill urself fggt
jfl if you think this changes is just gymcel+lean

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Purefxrm, thereallegend and 1 other person
jfl if you think this changes is just gymcel+lean

You've only been on this forum for a couple of months. So It's ok if you want to cope with mewing. You'll get over it soon.
Btw, how absolutely deformed and retarded you have to be to find solace in thinking that your tongue will change your face.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: coolguy1, lepo2317, Patient A and 8 others
You've only been on this forum for a couple of months. So It's ok if you want to cope with mewing. You'll get over it soon.
Btw, how absolutely deformed and retarded you have to be to find solace in thinking that your tongue will change your face.
exactly. that stage when you really believe you can ascend with your fucking tongue jesus... sad really

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, IdiAmin, wateriswet and 2 others
This guy is called purefxrm on IG and is trying to spread the blackpill to normies for money. This guy says he wants to open a YouTube channel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Purefxrm, goat2x and 6 others
:lul:This guy is called purefxrm on IG and is trying to spread the blackpill to normies for money. This guy says he wants to open a YouTube channel
Worst part is he just translates the content that he finds in forums like this, then he goes and sells it. What a fucking lame scammer :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5385 and 9 others
Worst part is he just translates the content that he finds in forums like this, then he goes and sells it. What a fucking lame scammer :lul:
He fraud his looks too. It's just that he gained weight . That's it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and Deleted member 5385
Not someone actually believing in mewing in 2021...

Kill urself fggt
you fucuking faggot , both said mewing can work if you are under 25 , you retard nigger , go suck dick and choke on it and die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 12150 and NarcyChadlite
My skin is better now at 22 than at 17 because of looksmaxxing

you fucuking faggot , both said mewing can work if you are under 25 , you retard nigger , go suck dick and choke on it and die
mewing works till 21/22 thats why teens have success when they mew. 20+ its hard because your face has already developed

Eyelid pulling ? Anyone can point me to a thread or guide on what that does and how to do it?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Ayo whats up with these greycels lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, brainded and justadude
He got lean, mewing is utter cope.

Tenor

cheeks and jawline became more noticeable plus face looks better. mewing works if you’re consistent and if you arent over the age of 21/22
Why just 21/22? Lol

In the First pic you can see clearly how lighting is different jfl

Why just 21/22? Lol

In the First pic you can see clearly how lighting is different jfl
men develop bones until 20-21, thats why doing it around 15-18 should be the go-to

men develop bones until 20-21, thats why doing it around 15-18 should be the go-to
Nah, face changes through the years. In fact sometimes implants move because the face changes.
We are not set in stone.

Plus, mike mew stated that thing hava to be done when you are like 8 yo lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This thread is just greycells being greycells giving each other advice with no looksmax knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
When will this mewing cope stop

hey what did you do to your eye area?

Copey cope cope

People really think puberty = mewing.
Late puberty is a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Wait OP is that you in the tiktok or some other guy?

He still isnt good looking imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Purefxrm, Adreyan and 1 other person
why is this faggot teaching the blackpill in spanish!?

Oh you are the instagram page owner, nice content!

Gymmax plus upper eyelid fillers

He still isnt good looking imo
Cope harder bitchcel ;) I mog you to another dimension every day while your sister gets fucked by my BBC friends. Salutations :feelswah:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-080100_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-080100_Tinder.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20210818-224012_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-224012_Tinder.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan
this

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Purefxrm and Ryan
i think i have been on this forum more than u shitcel
Been on this forum longer than me and still doesn't realize u can't fix recessed/downward grown jaws without surgery. I'm happy I finally grew out of that cope and am hopefully getting bimax asap.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Purefxrm
Been on this forum longer than me and still doesn't realize u can't fix recessed/downward grown jaws without surgery. I'm happy I finally grew out of that cope and am hopefully getting bimax asap.
Get bimax, it'll change your life. Anyway you still need +183/good frame/good pheno/NT or DT/Status/Money

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Ryan