bonesmashing cope or nah

blackpilledloser

blackpilledloser

Iron
ok no more bs does bonesmashing actually work and where should i do it

just smash your fasce with a hammer im sure it wil give you hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
nope, i bonesmashed like a bitch a couple of years back and now my jawline and overall cheekbone area is much more defined. The issue is procedural, I used tiger balm to heighten blood flow while smashing with moderate force. This A) protects against bruising, despite it sounding paradoxical and B) helps with inflammation after the fact.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Donovan and N1666
nope, i bonesmashed like a bitch a couple of years back and now my jawline and overall cheekbone area is much more defined. The issue is procedural, I used tiger balm to heighten blood flow while smashing with moderate force. This A) protects against bruising, despite it sounding paradoxical and B) helps with inflammation after the fact.
how did you know about bonesmashing a couple of years ago? I don’t remember it being talked about a lot back in 2020/2021 other than that indigenous swiss retard

• +1
Reactions: goober55
thanks, this gives me motivation

• +1
Reactions: goober55
how did you know about bonesmashing a couple of years ago? I don’t remember it being talked about a lot back in 2020/2021 other than that indigenous swiss retard
Because im not a newfag and have lurked the community for years (and been on /fit/ and plebbit). Additionally, the theory behind bonesmashing is common sense when you think about wolff's law regarding bones.

• +1
Reactions: N1666