Bonesmashing, cope or not?

tsikadd5

tsikadd5

Iron
I have seen a lot of people saying it’s cope and a lot of people saying it’s not, I’m confused if I need to bonesmash or not, is bonesmashing cope or not ?

if you have a sspecific thing to fix its good, dont use it for general things ike muh dimorphism, i only bonesmash my chin dimple which ascends me hard

whos the guy in ur avi btw

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Same I'm thinking of bonesmashing my cheekbones. I wonder if it' would work or nah

even if its somehow not, youre seriously considering smashing your face in with a hammer? fuck is wrong with you?

do you know the Wolff’s law?? And btw it’s doing mini-fractures
nigga i dont give a fuck, you will look like an absolute clown hitting your face with a hammer. you think any normal woman would get turned on by that if she saw you?

• JFL
Reactions: beha_maxer
nigga i dont give a fuck, you will look like an absolute clown hitting your face with a hammer. you think any normal woman would get turned on by that if she saw you?
jfl what type of braindead argument is this. do you think a woman would get turned on seeing u get lefort 3 for your subhuman skull? no, but it would still improve ur looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jogizbam, Whitepill Enjoyer, beha_maxer and 5 others
What kind of retarded ass nigga is telling/showing a woman he bonesmashes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids, liberiangrimreaper and ey88
Note cope just don't do hammer do your knuckles but also make sure to do it with mk4 for better results

Worked for me, saw non placebo changes after swelling disappeared

I used my knuckles mostly because I was scared of a hammer

• +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner
What kind of retarded ass nigga is telling/showing a woman he bonesmashes?
Yea make sure to hide in a corner and pray they dont see what a retard you are. Im sorry to break it to you but theres certain levels of autism you dont cross. Trust me youre better off being less autistic then having slightly inflated cheekbones

Bonesmashing can't cause controlled growth. Any growth due to micro fractures repair will be 100% uncontrollable.

You can't shape a face bone using bonesmashing.

Also, keep inmking bonesmashing causes inward pressure, which is the opposite of outward and forward growth.

jfl what type of braindead argument is this. do you think a woman would get turned on seeing u get lefort 3 for your subhuman skull? no, but it would still improve ur looks.
thats why nobody gets lefort 3 fuckwit except for the absolute maniacs and they still probably dont get any pussy from it.

Yea make sure to hide in a corner and pray they dont see what a retard you are. Im sorry to break it to you but theres certain levels of autism you dont cross. Trust me youre better off being less autistic then having slightly inflated cheekbones
Or don't bonesmash when you are with them? What kind of dumbass is bonesmashing when they're not alone? Of course you're gonna look goofy

Or don't bonesmash when you are with them? What kind of dumbass is bonesmashing when they're not alone? Of course you're gonna look goofy
"just have a scat fetish when no one sees you bro"

do you see how it doesnt make you any less of a weirdo? you'll bone smash your face and then what you think females will magically suck your cock? jfl dude the autism scars will be permanent, the weirdo aura will reek off of you.

"just have a scat fetish when no one sees you bro"

do you see how it doesnt make you any less of a weirdo? you'll bone smash your face and then what you think females will magically suck your cock? jfl dude the autism scars will be permanent, the weirdo aura will reek off of you.
It doesn't really matter if bonesmashing is cope or not. If you do it right you'll have some swelling for a few days then be fine. If it isn't cope, you'll notice some difference and become more attractive. If you're ugly you don't really have anything to lose.

It doesn't really matter if bonesmashing is cope or not. If you do it right you'll have some swelling for a few days then be fine. If it isn't cope, you'll notice some difference and become more attractive. If you're ugly you don't really have anything to lose.
im not even saying if it works or not, im saying you will never get laid because how autistic you are.

You think any normal person would get turned on by you holding this ratio

• JFL
Reactions: pradaocean
im not even saying if it works or not, im saying you will never get laid because how autistic you are.
I promise you a girl will not give a fuck if you bonesmashed in the past as long as you're hot, none of that shit matters when your getting laid. Why would she know anyways???

• +1
Reactions: G.R.A.E
I promise you a girl will not give a fuck if you bonesmashed in the past as long as you're hot, none of that shit matters when your getting laid. Why would she know anyways???
just get surgery you poor dalit jeez louise.

6dcad34b252181115014fbf81fb11627