Bonesmashing eyebrow bridge to get lower set eyebrows?

R

ronald_2

Iron
Would this work? Has anyone tried doing this before?

explain where would u even hit yourself with the hammer

That would literally just make them appear higher retard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ronald_2 and Deleted member 84783
Seems like everyone here just assume most users are in puberty still hahaha. 25.
no
i wasnt asking ur age to see if u were under puberty
i was asking because you made a really childish assumption about punching yourself and making fractures

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
Eyebrow smashing is not the way to go due to the kind of tissue around this area of the face. If you are looking to bone smash then do this act around the front area of your chin or your cheek bones below your eye. Hit this for 10 - 15 minutes every 3 days. DO NOT EYEBROW SMASH

• So Sad
Eyebrow smashing is not the way to go due to the kind of tissue around this area of the face. If you are looking to bone smash then do this act around the front area of your chin or your cheek bones below your eye. Hit this for 10 - 15 minutes every 3 days. DO NOT EYEBROW SMASH
So there's no way to lower my eyebrows, even just a few mms.

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
So there's no way to lower my eyebrows, even just a few mms.
Forgot to mention, the only way to really make your eyebrows look lower set is to shape your eyebrows, tilt head slightly down or dye a darker colour. Unless you get surgery, you cannot fully change the structure of your ridge

• +1
Forgot to mention, the only way to really make your eyebrows look lower set is to shape your eyebrows, tilt head slightly down or dye a darker colour. Unless you get surgery, you cannot fully change the structure of your ridge
I've read that botox helps to lower them temporarily. Is this false?

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
You could always take oral supplements to increase hair growth (around eye ridge) but I advise strongly against it, the risk is not necessary

BoI've read that botox helps to lower them temporarily. Is this false?
Wouldn't it do the opposite? Botox is generally used for lift, unless your eyebrows are super high. If you have normal eyebrows dont do it

• +1
Reactions: chadlitmog