Bonesmashing+eyelid pull ascended me in 3months

S

somalibonecel

Iron
Started bonesmashing my orbitals and eyelidpulling around march and my eye erea has completely changed,should i go the extra mile and take IGF-1+Test for the ridge boost+bonegrowth

Attachments

• IMG_3702.jpeg
    IMG_3702.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3705.jpeg
    IMG_3705.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: triggr
Started bonesmashing my orbitals and eyelidpulling around march and my eye erea has completely changed,should i go the extra mile and take IGF-1+Test for the ridge boost+bonegrowth
Before pic,

Before and after

Attachments

• IMG_3705.jpeg
    IMG_3705.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3702.jpeg
    IMG_3702.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: framemoggerr
Squinting and temporary.

Oculis muscles dont affect physical
really?well im referring to the muscles around my infras youd see if they were tensed in that case

• +1
Reactions: triggr
orrrrrrrrrr
PUBERTY

Inner light ascend

Did you smash the supra orbitals and did you notice any nerve damage?

How would squinting make ee worse?
looking back on what I said it wouldn’t but if you squint with the upper eye lid too it would make it worse. But no clue what this guy is always yapping about on here squinting wouldn’t affect uee just pfl

• +1
Reactions: cryptt
Genuinely what the fuck is this JFL, log out and don’t return

it's temporary + u look autistic doing it

i smashed the areas i highlighted and no nerve damage that ive known or seen