BONESMASHING for INFLAMATION before an event/function (not satire)

enriquecel

enriquecel

chad in car mirrors subhuman in iphone camera
-we are not looking for promoting bone growth here, this is purely for the inflammation that gives your bones that more "mass" look which is only temporary.
-by doing this we can create slight irritation to give the skin a blush effect but not hitting hard enough to create skin tears or bruises.
-WE WILL NOT BONESMASH THE CHIN AS IT WILL BECOME RED AND UNAESTHETIC.

how to: (LOW INHIB NIGGAS ONLY)

using an item that has a LARGE surface area such as a kitchen hammer or heavy flat object to minimise concentrated force to prevent skin peeling, proceed to do 100 hits on each zygo (50 on lateral zygo/ 50 on more frontal zygo and proceed to emulate this identicaly on each zygo p.s: DONT HIT THE FRONT PART NEAR MAXILLA BCUZ NERVE ENDINGS!) whilst maintaining equal moderate/sorta hard force, make sure not to move ur wrist and create any movements that go side to side as this will cause skin peeling and a dark spot that lasts 2-3 weeks. Now that you have finished hitting the zygos you should be able to notice a slight redness along ur cheeks as if ur blushing. i know this is water but from my own experience i noticed that a more concentrated force creates INSANE bruising and skin irritation which looksminned me just before an event and everyone asked tf happened (over :trepidation:).

-here before water
-here before dnr
-here before niggas call me retarded :feelsokman:

(i know i make shit threads get the fuck off my dick :feelswhy:)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, NZb6Air, lurks and 1 other person
now grab the motherfucking hammer

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
My IQ just got lower after reading this.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, NZb6Air, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
smash your dick too before you slay a girl guys!! makes it appear bigger :feelsgood:

-we are not looking for promoting bone growth here, this is purely for the inflammation that gives your bones that more "mass" look which is only temporary.
-by doing this we can create slight irritation to give the skin a blush effect but not hitting hard enough to create skin tears or bruises.
-WE WILL NOT BONESMASH THE CHIN AS IT WILL BECOME RED AND UNAESTHETIC.

how to: (LOW INHIB NIGGAS ONLY)

using an item that has a LARGE surface area such as a kitchen hammer or heavy flat object to minimise concentrated force to prevent skin peeling, proceed to do 100 hits on each zygo (50 on lateral zygo/ 50 on more frontal zygo and proceed to emulate this identicaly on each zygo p.s: DONT HIT THE FRONT PART NEAR MAXILLA BCUZ NERVE ENDINGS!) whilst maintaining equal moderate/sorta hard force, make sure not to move ur wrist and create any movements that go side to side as this will cause skin peeling and a dark spot that lasts 2-3 weeks. Now that you have finished hitting the zygos you should be able to notice a slight redness along ur cheeks as if ur blushing. i know this is water but from my own experience i noticed that a more concentrated force creates INSANE bruising and skin irritation which looksminned me just before an event and everyone asked tf happened (over :trepidation:).

-here before water
-here before dnr
-here before niggas call me retarded :feelsokman:

(i know i make shit threads get the fuck off my dick :feelswhy:)
@Clavicular said he goes to the bathroom and smashes his cheeks for red undertones when partying :lul:

• +1
Reactions: greywind and enriquecel
@Clavicular said he goes to the bathroom and smashes his cheeks for red undertones when partying :lul:
no ones looking at that in a dimly lit club