BONESMASHING-How to do, sets and reps (question)

stefthetics

stefthetics

Iron
How do you do it, where do you do it, and sets and reps for bonesmashing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehamza, Rea and lin1011
Don’t do it doesn’t work

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bdot, ka_cnt, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
I did my chin and top of nose for a higher bridge

For the first few sets on both areas I used my knuckles as it inflicted good amounts of dmv (chin: 2x10min, nose: 3x7mins). I take a 4-5 day break before doing it again to rid swelling and potential bruising.

After about 3 weeks I started using a hammer as my knuckles weren’t doing the job as much. Chin: 1x10min, Nose: 2x5min.

seen visible changes in my chin (w/o swelling) after 2-3 weeks. I’ve only been doing my nose for a week so I can’t say much about that yet.

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad

For the first few sets on both areas I used my knuckles as it inflicted good amounts of dmv (chin: 2x10min, nose: 3x7mins). I take a 4-5 day break before doing it again to rid swelling and potential bruising.

After about 3 weeks I started using a hammer as my knuckles weren’t doing the job as much. Chin: 1x10min, Nose: 2x5min.

seen visible changes in my chin (w/o swelling) after 2-3 weeks. I’ve only been doing my nose for a week so I can’t say much about that yet.
Your def a fed

• WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

show progress/have u seen imrpovement?

• +1
IT'S COPE YOU FUCKING RETARDED GREYCEL GO BACK TO TIKTOK

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn and liberiangrimreaper
Throw bonesmashing into the trashcan and go to an actual plastic surgeon who knows what they're doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagomedGadzhi ft6, stefthetics, MA_ascender and 1 other person
show progress/have u seen imrpovement?
I can give you a nose one rn as it’s easier to see changes

I only bonesmashed my chin a little to fix its asymmetry, so you might not see the improvement, but i’ll show you my before & after later

IMG 7608
IMG 7612

Not the full results yet — but you can blatantly see the difference at the top of the nose bridge. I just now took the second photo. No my nose isn’t swelling.

• +1
Reactions: Goth
I can give you a nose one rn as it’s easier to see changes

I only bonesmashed my chin a little to fix its asymmetry, so you might not see the improvement, but i’ll show you my before & after later

View attachment 3146883View attachment 3146891
Not the full results yet — but you can blatantly see the difference at the top of the nose bridge. I just now took the second photo. No my nose isn’t swelling.
I plan on doing my brow ridge next for a more masculine look.

How do you do it, where do you do it, and sets and reps for bonesmashing.
Hammer

Image 2024 09 04 171256399

It's not hypertrophy you don't need to focus on how many reps and sets, just fucking hit your bones and cope for growth

• +1
Reactions: stefthetics and liberiangrimreaper

of course this dumbass nigger did bonesmashing. this is who im arguing with on here, absolute bozos

• JFL
of course this dumbass nigger did bonesmashing. this is who im arguing with on here, absolute bozos
If it works it works boyo—Soon I’ll be stealing women from your slavic countries

You’re just your religious delusions were WRONG and I enlightened you on truth.

If it works it works boyo—Soon I’ll be stealing women from your slavic countries

You’re just your religious delusions were WRONG and I enlightened you on truth.
next time make sure to hit your temple hard as fuck with that hammer

• JFL
Hate it when your bones get so strong the hammer starts growing instead of your bones :cry: