BONESMASHING IN DEPTH

S

SwerveGG

Iron
obv bonesmashing works and is good for health and makes sense evolutionarily, because bones are made to be hit and grow, our ancestors had crazy bones because they got in battles and hit hard repeatedly, one of my questions is, if u have a nice wide chin, but lack chin height, they normally say to hit the bottom so it grows longer, would this not make ur chin pointy? lmk if im retarted or on to something

FUCK our ancestors nigga nobody gaf aboht ancestors and they didnt get in foghts

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew, elemanzelvadre and NZb6Air
FUCK our ancestors nigga nobody gaf aboht ancestors and they didnt get in foghts
these are the type of people that give "looksmaxxing" advice jfl

bruh how do you even know what they looked like

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
obv bonesmashing works and is good for health and makes sense evolutionarily, because bones are made to be hit and grow, our ancestors had crazy bones because they got in battles and hit hard repeatedly, one of my questions is, if u have a nice wide chin, but lack chin height, they normally say to hit the bottom so it grows longer, would this not make ur chin pointy? lmk if im retarted or on to something
It wasn't the fights that grew our ancestors bones it was the need to survive fights that caused them to have genetically larger bones, everyone knows this.

Bonesmashing works it's just very slow if you do it right and don't make yourself look retarded

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew
bruh how do you even know what they looked like

It wasn't the fights that grew our ancestors bones it was the need to survive fights that caused them to have genetically larger bones, everyone knows this.

Bonesmashing works it's just very slow if you do it right and don't make yourself look retarded
so where do i hit for taller chin

shitty thread

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt

Right. A lot of people want to claim bonesmashing doesn't work because they have either never attempted it or they didn't do it correctly. Bonesmashing has worked for me once I figured out how to do it effectively and I have seen improvement in my face.

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
your chin, are you retarded? an implant or filler would def serve you better though
im 16, stop reccomending stupid ass shit, i have good genetics just had bad environment, tryna fix it. what part of chin dumbass

I agree that bruising can increase smv but bonesmash is just a meme your bones won't grow

im 16, stop reccomending stupid ass shit, i have good genetics just had bad environment, tryna fix it. what part of chin dumbass
I'm also 16, the bottom of your chin bro, I just threw filler out there assuming you were 18 because it would just save time.

I agree that bruising can increase smv but bonesmash is just a meme your bones won't grow
look at ur username and the day u joined....think i care about ur answer

• JFL
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
I'm also 16, the bottom of your chin bro, I just threw filler out there assuming you were 18 because it would just save time.
but could the bottom of chin not make me lose the squareness if i only hit the bottom????

Your ancestors were subhuman, they passed on their subhuman genes which will end with you because of the modern era of brainwashing

Your ancestors were subhuman, they passed on their subhuman genes which will end with you because of the modern era of brainwashing
i have great genetics lmfao, was blueprint to chad till early puberty, now i get rated htn, fixing my environment now lol to reascend at 16

• Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel
i have great genetics lmfao, was blueprint to chad till early puberty, now i get rated htn, fixing my environment now lol to reascend at 16
If that's the case do orthodontics for any asymmetry, be careful with bonesmashing which is mostly a meme, only look at good guides

If that's the case do orthodontics for any asymmetry, be careful with bonesmashing which is mostly a meme, only look at good guides
i posted my ortho xrays from a year ago, which appliance should i get, been told many times my braces and elastics, cucked me in early life

These are my results after 2 years of bonesmashing, same bf and i am not sucking my cheeks
IMG 20230928 0044252

IMG 20240103 0448152

Another results bonesmashing works great guys
Images