bonesmashing infraorbital for better undereyesupport and compact orbital

M

meowingtwentyfour7

Iron
Is smashing your infra’s dangerous? What’s the best way to approach i don’t care about the pain involved I just don’t wanna go blind or paralyse my face for compact orbitals JFL

bonesmashing doesn't work, stop doing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2, meowingtwentyfour7, mxrbled and 2 others
like in general it doesn't

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
my zygos have gotten significantly more prominent because of it and no its not swelling of the flesh its longterm change

my zygos have gotten significantly more prominent because of it and no its not swelling of the flesh its longterm change
ok smash your eyes then idc if you will end up with broken bones n permanent damage because some weirdo ass faggots told you on the internet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and Arsene
No its not make sure to smash your temples very hard

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
just do reverse orbital flicker pulling and squintmax

• +1
Reactions: penisbreath123
it does
Is smashing your infra’s dangerous?
smash browridge.
What’s the best way to approach i don’t care about the pain involved I just don’t wanna go blind or paralyse my face for compact orbitals JFL
a hammer first of all, first two weeks low intensity then later medium intensity i got a file somewhere with a good one pm me if you need it

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled
it does

smash browridge.
What’s the best way to approach i don’t care about the pain involved I just don’t wanna go blind or paralyse my face for compact orbitals JFL
a hammer first of all, first two weeks low intensity then later medium intensity i got a file somewhere with a good one pm me if you need it
ok:cautious:

ok smash your eyes then idc if you will end up with broken bones n permanent damage because some weirdo ass faggots told you on the internet
bonesmashing works but to little extent, honestly he'd benefit more from the swelling than the damage Lol

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bonesmashing is a retarded stone-age cope even though it does have merit. Someone high iq needs to come up with a bonesmashing template. Something that looks like an “external implant” that you put on your zygos, etc. that allows you to hit exactly the same spots for consistent, symmetrical results. Unless something like that comes along just dont even bother