(BONESMASHING IS LEGIT) My zygo legit ascended after falling with my face on the ground

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, mulattomaxxer, AscendingHero and 5 others
mirin before / after pics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19301, Aqua and 4 others
you look like manlet

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16058, Hipcel and 1 other person
fashionreps thread where brother 🥵 ? @Lars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
mirin before / after pics
Now:
Snapchat 1034163423
IMG 20220605 WA0013
Snapchat 1053621647
Snapchat 1815015209

Before
Screenshot 20220605 161331 Snapchat
Screenshot 20220605 161242 Snapchat

They are more higher set now because the swelling is on top

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, Aqua, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
mirin, pimples work in a similar way tbh
my zygos always ascend with a pimple
I am praying to god the swelling stays i legit have super model zygos now hahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Toth's thot
I am praying to god the swelling stays i legit have super model zygos now hahahahaha
It's just swelling. It won't stay (probably)

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Hard mewing did more change to my zygos than bonesmashing tbh

Hard mewing did more change to my zygos than bonesmashing tbh
But did you fall with full force on the ground?:lul::lul::lul: i was legit KO first and than fell again on the ground

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
great job OP, you helped the community giving evidence that bone smashing has incredible potential.

With bone smashing on wrists, my wrist circumpherence went from 15.8cm to 17.3cm and with bone smashing on supraorbital rim, my severe UEE was completely fixed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, fuckedupmanlet, Oberyn and 1 other person
WHAT WERE YOUR HYPOTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS?

• +1
great job OP, you helped the community giving evidence that bone smashing has incredible potential.

With bone smashing on wrists, my wrist circumpherence went from 15.8cm to 17.3cm and with bone smashing on supraorbital rim, my severe UEE was completely fixed
ikrrr :lul: where is my contributor rank

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I dont see any difference but I serve as a "fashionreps thread" reminder

• +1
Reminds me of when I had an ingrown hair around my masseter and it looked like I had a male model jaw on one side of my face for 3 days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Lars
I dont see any difference but I serve as a "fashionreps thread" reminder
hahahah yssir soon, rn i am focussing on tiktok but i will make it i am rn building a nice haul and when i pay i make the video so around this month

hahahah yssir soon, rn i am focussing on tiktok but i will make it i am rn building a nice haul and when i pay i make the video so around this month
do you already have a tiktok acc or researching etc?

It’s just swelling lol

• +1
It’s just swelling lol
I don't care, my browridge is prominent as never before, hooded yes look so much better than before and bigger wrists gave me a lort of extra confidence

I don't care, my browridge is prominent as never before, hooded yes look so much better than before and bigger wrists gave me a lort of extra confidence
Puberty

puberty? I am 24 years old and started bone smashing few months ago.

With supraorbital bone smashing , eyelid hooding laready appears the following day.
With wrist smashing, the circumpherence increases after 2 months

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
do you think mine goes? i hit my head hard i went fucking KO hahahaha

do you think mine goes? i hit my head hard i went fucking KO hahahaha
As I said thoudlsand times, you have to keepyour head immobile while you bonesmash for example by laying on your bed, otherwise you undergo the same brain traumas of martial artists

• +1
legit, i remember when i was around 9 or 10 i fell on the ground with the right part of my face (specifically my eye area) and now one of my eyes is slightly more hooded than the other

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Lars
update: swelling is gone but cool scar :cool:

He sent me pictures guys, he is legit. I think Lorsss only got such good results because he isn't a pussy and actually hit hard, in one of the pics the swelling popped the skin around his eye area there was a little blood.

Most of yall don't get permeant bone growth because you guys are clearly not hitting hard enough. Actually hitting yourself with a hammer or a rock for is way more effective than using your fists.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
He sent me pictures guys, he is legit. I think Lorsss only got such good results because he isn't a pussy and actually hit hard, in one of the pics the swelling popped the skin around his eye area there was a little blood.

Most of yall don't get permeant bone growth because you guys are clearly not hitting hard enough. Actually hitting yourself with a hammer or a rock for is way more effective than using your fists.

In order to augment wrists I take weight plate of 1 or 2 kilograms (2.2 lb or 4.4 lb) and smash it against the wrists, especially on ulna and radius.

In order to increase hooding, I pinch the eyebrow skin, I pull it up so that supra orbital rim is covered by a thin layer of skin.
Finally I hit it with a hard object.

Since supra orbital rim is covered by thin skin, a glass object such as the edge of a fragrance is enough.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic

Yes it works but slowly you only get real noticeable results in about 4-5months+ constantly smashing once a week.

Very painful and you might cause TMJ disorder but it is legit. Copers Don t hit hard enough and are pussies or too afraid to try it.

Fists are useful to warm up before hitting with hammer.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Yes it works but slowly you only get real noticeable results in about 4-5months+ constantly smashing once a week.

Very painful and you might cause TMJ disorder but it is legit. Copers Don t hit hard enough and are pussies or too afraid to try it.

Fists are useful to warm up before hitting with hammer.
brb falling on my face everyweek

You don't really need more bonemass Lars you would be better off with genio.

More bonemass and you will break your harmony and look ogre.

• +1
You don't really need more bonemass Lars you would be better off with genio.

More bonemass and you will break your harmony and look ogre.
true that, rn looking how my moddeling agency thinks about genio, rn i care less about chin

Did you meet up with your agency already?

Did they plan shooting with you for clothes or advertising stuff?

• +1
In order to augment wrists I take weight plate of 1 or 2 kilograms (2.2 lb or 4.4 lb) and smash it against the wrists, especially on ulna and radius.

In order to increase hooding, I pinch the eyebrow skin, I pull it up so that supra orbital rim is covered by a thin layer of skin.
Finally I hit it with a hard object.

Since supra orbital rim is covered by thin skin, a glass object such as the edge of a fragrance is enough.
Fuck dude, I was using a hammer the whole time which was too hard to control. No wonder my supras got so asymmetrical, but this just selves to prove that bonesmashing works, its absolutely possible to built new bone mass in just a few months if Vitamin D and K intake are optimal. Thanks for the advice.

fall from a great height on your face theory

I'll fallwithmyfaceongroundmax then

For reals bros, i'm wondering if it's worth it to bonesmash
I mean, getting pussies seems more attractive than being high IQ