Bonesmashing is not cope

ZachS

ZachS

Bronze
I’ve been bonesmashing multiple times a day, often near or too the point of my soft tissue bleeding. and i’ve definitly noticed it works. When i first started doing it i did it for the undertones before i went out and i’ve noticed very significant growth on my Zygos, specifically on the area which arches. i’d reccomend all of you begin bonesmashing as hard as you can. i am currently on enclomiphene mk677 and lestrozole which could be playing a part in this

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Goth and Pollorex
Did you get red undertones?

• +1
Reactions: ZachS and Sub5kang
Facial assymetrymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and ZachS
Facial assymetrymaxxing
IMG 2149

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Hammeruntilchad2009, ZachS and 1 other person
How do you know it's swelling/scar tissue? You're smashing not even expecting bone growth?
Can you explain the pattern of growth (layers of bone on a big surface vs bumps)

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Jfl I wish bonesmashing worked:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, its probably just inflammation that lasted for like 2 days

• Hmm...
Reactions: ZachS
Jfl I wish bonesmashing worked:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, its probably just inflammation that lasted for like 2 days
i noticed results after consistently doing it for around two months, the progress i’ve made hasn’t gone away when i took a week long break however i’m not sure what would happen if i stopped for longer periods. i am also taking enclo and mk677 btw

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
i noticed results after consistently doing it for around two months, the progress i’ve made hasn’t gone away when i took a week long break however i’m not sure what would happen if i stopped for longer periods. i am also taking enclo and mk677 btw
How old are u?

• +1
Hmm idk tbh , I always thought it was cope , eventually tried it but was only left with bruises and some bleeding on my face :lul::lul:,

• +1
Hmm idk tbh , I always thought it was cope , eventually tried it but was only left with bruises and some bleeding on my face :lul::lul:,
Did you do it consistently or just once?

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Did you do it consistently or just once?
I did it consistently for a while , it just give me temporary red undertones

How do you know it's swelling/scar tissue? You're smashing not even expecting bone growth?
Can you explain the pattern of growth (layers of bone on a big surface vs bumps)
The growth is seemingly in the areas i hit the hardest so if you use a small surface area it will be pretty inconsistent where bone growth is

How do u niggas get bleeding from bones mashing like u smash with a needle ???

• JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and ZachS
Pm me the proof
i’m not sending my face till i have clear skin but i’ll @ you in around 3 months from now when i do post my face as long as things work out in my favor

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and vernier
How do u niggas get bleeding from bones mashing like u smash with a needle ???
It damaged my skin , and I ended up bleeding a bit:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and vernier