Attachments

• Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-07-01 à(s) 19.53.10_e8c72716.jpg
    Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-07-01 à(s) 19.53.10_e8c72716.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goo25, coispet, Niggamaxxer and 9 others
How often do you smash? Do you take rest days? Smashing hard/light? Counting reps or seconds? A lot of milk cheese, eggs? Supplements?

I have seen results myself from bonesmashing, just curious what routine other people have

• +1
Reactions: nathan
How often do you smash? Do you take rest days? Smashing hard/light? Counting reps or seconds? A lot of milk cheese, eggs? Supplements?

I have seen results myself from bonesmashing, just curious what routine other people have
being sincere? I just follow a heightmaxx diet and follow it every 3 days until a skin wound heals again, but when I didn't have a problem with wounds I did it every other day.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Lidian

vinibr

copemaxxing​

JoinedMay 8, 2024

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
bonesmashing might be legit

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
No b8 but I feel like the first time you are just relaxing your jaw and letting it hang so it gilets that effect, and the second pic you are closing your jaw/teeth. If not, that's pretty nuts

No b8 but I feel like the first time you are just relaxing your jaw and letting it hang so it gilets that effect, and the second pic you are closing your jaw/teeth. If not, that's pretty nuts
no, it was a print of a video I was forcing equally on both

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
It's not, also consider that it was a period in which I started going on a heightmaxx diet and discovering lookismo, consider that it was also the combination of hardmewing + bonesmashing + puberty

POSTNUR ROUTINE BHAI PLEASE

Blud is a greycell just like me and he thinks he can say something:lul:
You're a virgin, i'm not. That's the difference you fucking dirty blood brazillian.

Jfl if you believe bonesmashing will spawn in a chin

Jfl if you believe bonesmashing will spawn in a chin
I really got results with bonesmasing and hardmewing, whether you believe it or not I honestly don't care

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
IMG 1613

No you did not magically grow a half a centimetre of bone by hitting your face
Lets just say it was possible, it still wouldn’t look good and would like you stuck a like a small ping pong ball under your skin

Stop larping lil boyo

View attachment 3010948
Não, você não fez crescer magicamente meio centímetro de osso ao bater no seu rosto
Digamos que fosse possível, ainda assim não ficaria bonito e seria como se você colocasse uma pequena bola de pingue-pongue sob sua pele

Pare de brincar de larpador, rapazinho
hardmew + bonesmashing +good nutrition and supplements for bones/test

You're a virgin, i'm not. That's the difference you fucking dirty blood brazillian.
congrats u fucked a whale in its blowhole

• +1
Reactions: AySab and vinibr
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, AySab and vinibr
ok but its like probably puberty you look young