bonesmashing is worth it

lokmazclock

lokmazclock

I Wuv Kitties!
NOW before I get flamed, I don’t believe it genuinely makes ur bones grow, however I do think there’s stuff to be gained with it, it makes ur zygotes way more defined purely from inflammation alone, and it helps ur coloring, I know it’s mega autistic but it defo improves your face and makes you look more Mogger. If your going out id say you should definitely do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dark.max, vernier, galvin8101 and 1 other person
Yeah from inflammation alone it should be just used for events. Not sure how many hours it works for though.

Yes
Proven by wolffs law with science
Just like how you break your muscles in the gym but your bones with bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
Yes
Just like how you break your muscles in the gym but your bones with bonesmashing
U didn’t even read my fucking thread u js wanna spread ur propaganda

do it pussy

U didn’t even read my fucking thread u js wanna spread ur propaganda
Im not reading your shitty theory on bonesmashing im just gonna tell the truth whenever i see a bonesmashing post

Im not reading your shitty theory on bonesmashing im just gonna tell the truth whenever i see a bonesmashing post
Bone smashing for bone growth Isn’t real dumb retard, everyone is laughing at u for believing in it

• +1
Reactions: Unlawfulspoon1488
Bone smashing for bone growth Isn’t real dumb retard, everyone is laughing at u for believing in it
Another shit reply from this retard
You can believe any fantasy you want but you cant deny the wolffs law

Another shit reply from this retard
You can believe any fantasy you want but you cant deny the wolffs law
I’m not denying wolffs law but you’d have to hit it insanely hard and nobody is doing that to their face

• +1
Reactions: Unlawfulspoon1488
  • JFL
Reactions: galvin8101
Yes
Muscles arent grown from “microtears.” When you work a muscle it allows for protein synthesis to occur in that muscle which causes protein buildup, and following a larger muscle.

Strength is motor unit recruitment. Pls think about roping before ever saying anything about microtears again.

Yes
Lmao wolf’s law only apply to small forces and tears like small micro fractures, a hammer causes big macro fractures which don’t allow for extra growth, it’s not at a microscopic level

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vernier
Yes
You fucking idiot,wolffs law applies on bones like the skin bone due to it being larger and more safer to create micro fractures.
The zygomatic bone is way thinner and the chance of potentially breaking it is huge + micro fractures on the zygomatic bone are minimal

@imthesupremecel

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel