IMG_7351.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7359.jpeg
    IMG_7359.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, skkrrrtcantdo, Iblameelijah and 3 others
it never has been cope people here are just too scared to do it themselves/hard enough:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, DalitBoss, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person

Looks like liberal foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, PickleTheSlayer, 14vic and 13 others
i’m not explaining shit because you guys don’t listen, so just look

yes my face is bruised because of the bonesmashing
Looking good though, keep it up 🤙

• +1
Reactions: ugr
You definately need it

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss

yes my face is bruised because of the
It was gatekeeped quite well in the prior months, now I’ve seen it in literal Redpill normie discords. Everyone’s doing it now and people are realizing the truth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ugr, billymidnight and liberiangrimreaper
It was gatekeeped quite well in the prior months, now I’ve seen it in literal Redpill normie discords. Everyone’s doing it now and people are realizing the truth
:forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Uncle Dinky and HarshBDSMmaster
How long after you bonesmashed were these pics taken?

fuck should have kept gatekeeping it, we cant have everyone doing this shit :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ugr
Bros lesbomaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
How long after you bonesmashed were these pics taken?
i was already bonesmashing during that, thing is results weren’t that visible yet due to bulking, at the time i was pretty much a gymcel, i also wasn’t bonesmashing as constant as i should’ve been, i was doing it way less times a day and only like one rep a day

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Bros lesbomaxxing
idk abt now bro but i agree with the before, i def did look like a lesbian and i was trying so hard to fix my eyebrows until i recovered from the buzzcut, i ended up fucking everything up ☠️

idk abt now bro but i agree with the before, i def did look like a lesbian and i was trying so hard to fix my eyebrows until i recovered from the buzzcut, i ended up fucking everything up ☠️
Thick dark eyebrows will ascend you massively

eye are is probably the most important

Also mirin zygos bhai

Bro ur good looking already go out there and collect your pussy wtf are u rotting in here for

Thick dark eyebrows will ascend you massively

eye are is probably the most important

Also mirin zygos bhai
they’re actually alot darker than in the 2nd half of the pics, they’re also wider and straight now, i stopped overdoing them and let them be a more freely cuz naturally they’re thick dark and wide, so yea, u can’t rly see it cuz of the beanie but theyre wide

bonesmashing is cope

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ugr and skkrrrtcantdo
Bro ur good looking already go out there and collect your pussy wtf are u rotting in here for
my gf won’t let me pussymaxx. L foid

Attachments

• IMG_3775.jpeg
    IMG_3775.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, cmstormhox and Pepe
The swelling goes away the next day and people just think you got into a fight. 0 long term results

yes my face is bruised because of the bonesmashing
can you please provide your height and weight before/after. This might provide some thoughts in your brain why you could possibly have more defined zygos.