Bonesmashing Nasion

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Will bonesmashing my nasion make it project more? My nigger genes gave me a shit nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6128
is bone smashing legit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Keep smashing your nose bridge nigger you will never be a white man

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
Keep smashing your nose bridge nigger you will never be a white man
Im whiter than you shitskin buglet kys

• JFL
Reactions: mug, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
is bone smashing legit?
i had a slightly dented nose bridge but after 2 weeks ( 2 days a week ) of routine, my nose is progressively growing bone on the contact area. it works and you can probably do it faster, but i was exercising caution while doing so so i don't fuck up my nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17311 and güss
Will bonesmashing my nasion make it project more? My nigger genes gave me a shit nose
yea its working for me, i do it cautiously with 1-2 high volume sessions per week ( consists of no longer than 5-15 minutes ) i have proper rest and nutrition paired with my own homemade tool for perfect nasion gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
yea its working for me, i do it cautiously with 1-2 high volume sessions per week ( consists of no longer than 5-15 minutes ) i have proper rest and nutrition paired with my own homemade tool for perfect nasion gains.
Any pics?

no, but i will take pics now and when im done with my bone smashing ascension it'll will turn everyone onto bonesmashing

• +1
no, but i will take pics now and when im done with my bone smashing ascension it'll will turn everyone onto bonesmashing
Do you do only nasion? whats your recovery like

nose bridge for now, only because thats the one causing my nose to look mid. i plan on doing my frontal upper orbitals slowly so i can perfect my side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 15827
Just break your nose theory

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and JapaneBAC
You’ll just fuck up your breathing and Jew yourself

You’ll just fuck up your breathing and Jew yourself
keep coping, bonesmashing can be done safely and effectively with great progress. less is more and short sessions will create minimal bone mass safely, highly unlikely you'd fuck up your nose if you know what your doing. but after all if your not willing to take risks to improve your quality of life you just dont have it in you and you can stay coping while everyone will ascend your subhuman looks.

keep coping, bonesmashing can be done safely and effectively with great progress. less is more and short sessions will create minimal bone mass safely, highly unlikely you'd fuck up your nose if you know what your doing. but after all if your not willing to take risks to improve your quality of life you just dont have it in you and you can stay coping while everyone will ascend your subhuman looks.
I'm not coping you fucking retard. I tried it myself to make my dorsal hump less noticable. It just made my hump worse for a few weeks because of swelling and i couldn't breathe through my nose. JFL at you acting like bonesmashing is like a brave thing to do. literally anyone can do it you just have to be a gullible faggot like yourself. stop being a retard and save up for rhino.

• JFL
Reactions: JapaneBAC
I'm not coping you fucking retard. I tried it myself to make my dorsal hump less noticable. It just made my hump worse for a few weeks because of swelling and i couldn't breathe through my nose. JFL at you acting like bonesmashing is like a brave thing to do. literally anyone can do it you just have to be a gullible faggot like yourself. stop being a retard and save up for rhino.
appreciate you responding, i believe you were overdoing it since swelling doesn't last that long unless you're trying to bludgeon your face in with maximal force. i do it with moderate force and the progress (not swelling) is slow so i can adjust any minor inconsistencies.

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
yes ask someone who's done it for advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Erik-Jón
appreciate you responding, i believe you were overdoing it since swelling doesn't last that long unless you're trying to bludgeon your face in with maximal force. i do it with moderate force and the progress (not swelling) is slow so i can adjust any minor inconsistencies.
its all good bro, sorry for the language :ROFLMAO:. yeah i think i hit too hard that one time my skin actually fell off and i had to mouthbreathe for 2 weeks

Don't use a hammer, use the knuckles of your fist to bonesmash your Nasion and use low/medium force to avoid brain damage. Inject GH to increase bone mass and K2 for bone remodeling.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 9670
Don't use a hammer, use the knuckles of your fist to bonesmash your Nasion and use low/medium force to avoid brain damage. Inject GH to increase bone mass and K2 for bone remodeling.
you dont need GH or anything for it to work

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, chawaje, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
  • JFL