BONESMASHING one side of face experiment. 1 month update

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Ive been hitting my ONLY left zygo and orbital with a hammer every 5 days until i feel im done

Right side (unsmashed)

Left side (bonesmashed)

My left cheekbone looks and feels bigger than the right, but its maybe always been that way.

Inb4 "swelling" I havent smashed in 6 days, so im not swollen at all. And no swelling cant last that long :feelsuhh:

Inb4 "angle and lighting" That doesnt account for the fact that the left side literally feels larger than the right.

Sidenote:

This is purely a scientific experiment. I did not come in here trying to prove or disprove bonesmashing. I am simply testing it. And the way im testing it is sacrificing my symmetry and therefore my own LOOKS

I am neither for nor against bonesmashing and have critiqued it on mutiple occasions

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Lorsss, noodlelover and 4 others
Dude you smashed at the wrong spot it should be higher lmao.

Or maybe you have lower cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Dude you smashed at the wrong spot it should be higher lmao.

Or maybe you have lower cheekbones
I smashed right on the cheekbone

My left cheekbone is simply lower than the right, and therefore the right one looks better (Bonepositioning pill)

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
I want to get my boner smashed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
FB019FFF 9F76 4A7C 9FAF 3FF32BC3372D
41180351 8502 4685 AB51 7E43F791776B
this is my 2 minute bonesmashing transformation, what do you guys think? ❤️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Fgsfds
same my zygo on the right expanded ten fold after i hit myself with a hammer

How fucking hard is it to take good photos with the same lighting

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
How fucking hard is it to take good photos with the same lighting
It doesnt matter. My left cheekbone is objectively larger. Its simply a fact.

Ill do another update in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and far336
Mine is like that, but I think it's because the left part of my maxilla is higher and more forward-grown than the right. My palate has the same issue with its width.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Mine is like that, but I think it's because the left part of my maxilla is higher and more forward-grown than the right. My palate has the same issue with its width.
In my case its that the cheekbones themselves are different.

Left cheekbone is more pointy at its outmost peak, while the right one is rounded/flat at the outmost peak. Its not the base of the bone thats making the difference, if you get what I mean.

But I cant rule out that it couldnt just be natural asymmetry, as the left side of my face has better development than the right.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Ive been hitting my ONLY left zygo and orbital with a hammer every 5 days until i feel im done

Right side (unsmashed)
View attachment 1855797

Left side (bonesmashed)
View attachment 1855798

My left cheekbone looks and feels bigger than the right, but its maybe always been that way.

Inb4 "swelling" I havent smashed in 6 days, so im not swollen at all. And no swelling cant last that long :feelsuhh:

Inb4 "angle and lighting" That doesnt account for the fact that the left side literally feels larger than the right.

Sidenote:

This is purely a scientific experiment. I did not come in here trying to prove or disprove bonesmashing. I am simply testing it. And the way im testing it is sacrificing my symmetry and therefore my own LOOKS

I am neither for nor against bonesmashing and have critiqued it on mutiple occasions
Lol cope when u r 175cm

nice progress. keep us posted