bonesmashing pfl

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Gold
!! LETS SAY BONESMASHING WORKS !!

how would you smash your orbital to increase pfl and make eyes slimmer and wider?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Bonesmashing only adds bone, this could only occlude your scleral show

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, sportsmogger, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Bonesmashing only adds bone, this could only occlude your scleral show
bonesmashing the infras would occlude scleral show right?

bonesmashing the infras would occlude scleral show right?
potentially yes the under eye exposure, which would be good, but increasing the width is out of the question. A lot of these deepset eye moggers have low pfl like hernan drago

• +1
nigga bonesmashing doesnt work anyway, it adds little bone mass over years and u will eventually hit a nerve or something and fuck yourself up like other retards have done

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and hunkymonkey69
nigga bonesmashing doesnt work anyway, it adds little bone mass over years and u will eventually hit a nerve or something and fuck yourself up like other retards have done
it literally worked for me lol i did it on only my zygos freshman year and im almost boneless everywhere but my zygos

• +1
Reactions: yue
it literally worked for me lol i did it on only my zygos freshman year and im almost boneless everywhere but my zygos
that could just be growing up but even then theres no conclusive evidence it works and if it does the results are not good enough to risk hitting a nerve and ending up in unbeareable pain to the point you kys or fucking your face up beyond failure

• +1
that could just be growing up but even then theres no conclusive evidence it works and if it does the results are not good enough to risk hitting a nerve and ending up in unbeareable pain to the point you kys or fucking your face up beyond failure
it could, but thatd be a crazy coincidence. maybe u could set it off to me losing face fat but i dont remember feeling any sort of zygos on my face 2 years ago, and i didnt do it insanely long. but yea i know of the nerves in my face i dont smash areas like my jaw. im not going to smash my infras probably just my supra