Attachments

• Snapchat-743739794.mp4
    6.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: illoan82 and shieldzz
you have to smash harder

• +1
Reactions: mich and lukaspukas69
You actually have to be such a moron and uggo to take hitting yourself with a hammer seriously.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and lukaspukas69
you are dumb as fuck

• +1
Reactions: lukaspukas69
Zigga you're probably recessed as fuck and will never get a girlfriend
Classic sudden insult from the uggo who can’t accept reality. It’s funny when you’re having a conversation with one of these people and they just start raging out of nowhere. I can imagine you seething right now.

You’re ugly and hit yourself with a tool designed for men’s DIY, in order to delude yourself about the way you look and how women perceive you. Take a step back, analyse the situation, and just hit that hammer hard enough on your forehead to end your life honestly.

Last edited:
Classic sudden insult from the uggo who can’t accept reality. It’s funny when you’re having a conversation with one of these people and they just start raging out of nowhere. I can imagine you seething right now.

You’re ugly and hit yourself with a tool designed for men’s DIY, in order to delude yourself and make yourself feel better. Take a step back, analyse the situation, and just hit that hammer hard enough on your forehead to end your life honestly.
I sure hope you realize that my post isn't serious, I'm making fun of James. You use this site more than me, rot in your room with a God complex, and look like a neck beard at the same. No posts of yourself? Because you're an ugly incel JFL

You’re ugly and hit yourself with a tool designed for men’s DIY, in order to delude yourself about the way you look and how women perceive you. Take a step back, analyse the situation, and just hit that hammer hard enough on your forehead to end your life honestly.
Like holy shit man, you literally are on this site for hours on end everyday, go outside retard

I sure hope you realize that my post isn't serious, I'm making fun of James. You use this site more than me, rot in your room with a God complex, and look like a neck beard at the same. No posts of yourself? Because you're an ugly incel JFL
Nice backtracking.

Also good job revealing your low iq here. You seriously think anyone who isn’t mentally ill and desperate for validation from .org Indians such as an abused dog like yourself is ugly? Anyone with a brain won’t post their pics here because it’s seriously bad association. Not good for career or social status (which you obviously don’t have). You have no future job prospects or you’re just retarded so you post your face here lol. Genes come in packages though so it’s probably just the latter.

Nice backtracking.

Also good job revealing your low iq here. You seriously think anyone who isn’t mentally ill and desperate for validation from .org Indians such as an abused dog like yourself is ugly? Anyone with a brain won’t post their pics here because it’s seriously bad association. Not good for career or social status (which you obviously don’t have). You have no future job prospects or you’re just retarded so you post your face here lol. Genes come in packages though so it’s probably just the latter.
Download 2
Holy shit bro 😭😭😭😭you sound like such a fat retard

Nice backtracking.

"Good job revealing your low iq" ...

You look good but we got no context, what was the before?