Bonesmashing research behind it and how it came around to what it is and how it could actually be useful

godz

godz

Iron
bone smashing.

Wolff's Law states that healthy bones adapt to the loads placed on them it will remodel themselves over time to become stronger and resist that load so like in MMA, some fighter's shins have so many micro-fractures that have happened over time that their shin is a steel pole basically this even proves Wolff's Law.

Let me clarify: our bones do become thicker and stronger over time to resist forces placed upon them and thinner and weaker if there are no forces to act against, so what happened was someone saw this and assumed they could cause micro-fractures so they could cause bigger in size and more potent, but that's not exactly how that works it mainly will increase the density of bones but can increase the bone size if done right so how I interpret everything from Wolff's Law is that they could become bigger if there is a load put on those bones.

Take everything here with a grain of salt as I can't test any of this myself or find willing patients as I'm not working with a university on this one and wouldn't be able to with this topic most likely use this info how you would like​

QUICK NOTE FORGOT TO ADD THIS IS NOT ALL THAT I'VE FOUND AND AM TRYING TO COMPILE ALL THAT INFO INTO ONE BIG DOCUMENT THIS IS JUST A SHORTENED VERSION

Attachments

• 1656654183894.jpg
    1656654183894.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and NZb6Air
waterrrr

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and ey88
Everyone knows this bro

• +1
Reactions: ss07
bro thinks he einstein nd sheit

• JFL
Reactions: ss07, ronald_2 and NZb6Air
bro thinks he einstein nd sheit
Take everything here with a grain of salt as I can't test any of this myself or find willing patients as I'm not working with a university on this one and wouldn't be able to with this topic most likely use this info how you would like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and PsychoDsk
Take everything here with a grain of salt as I can't test any of this myself or find willing patients as I'm not working with a university on this one and wouldn't be able to with this topic most likely use this info how you would like

godz

Iron​

JoinedAug 20, 2024Posts16Reputation7

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
bone smashing.

Wolff's Law states that healthy bones adapt to the loads placed on them it will remodel themselves over time to become stronger and resist that load so like in MMA, some fighter's shins have so many micro-fractures that have happened over time that their shin is a steel pole basically this even proves Wolff's Law.

Let me clarify: our bones do become thicker and stronger over time to resist forces placed upon them and thinner and weaker if there are no forces to act against, so what happened was someone saw this and assumed they could cause micro-fractures so they could cause bigger in size and more potent, but that's not exactly how that works it mainly will increase the density of bones but can increase the bone size if done right so how I interpret everything from Wolff's Law is that they could become bigger if there is a load put on those bones.

Take everything here with a grain of salt as I can't test any of this myself or find willing patients as I'm not working with a university on this one and wouldn't be able to with this topic most likely use this info how you would like​

QUICK NOTE FORGOT TO ADD THIS IS NOT ALL THAT I'VE FOUND AND AM TRYING TO COMPILE ALL THAT INFO INTO ONE BIG DOCUMENT THIS IS JUST A SHORTENED VERSION

nigga forgot the thread

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
no duh as i said

QUICK NOTE FORGOT TO ADD THIS IS NOT ALL THAT I'VE FOUND AND AM TRYING TO COMPILE ALL THAT INFO INTO ONE BIG DOCUMENT THIS IS JUST A SHORTENED VERSION​

and the other will actually explain on how it doesn't work