• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, N1666, evannes and 6 others
Its a meme you stupid cunt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, KermitFace and Lyxguxx
Did you just do bonesmash or did you take any supplements or roids?

no supplements or roids
I think bonesmash cope without inhibiting the production of osteoclasts

How wolffs law works is when bones are damaged osteoblasts create a new layer of bone on the surface and osteoclasts destroy the old layers of bones

As long as osteoclasts are working bone mass must remain the same because osteoclasts destroy old bone.

how do you avoid hitting a nerve?
Bro it ain’t that hard, I’ve just started bonesmashing. Haven’t had any pain or anything. And I don’t think it would do much damage if you did hit a nerve.

You cant :lul::lul: But even if you hit it, there is no problem other than bleeding or swelling
I haven’t hit a nerve yet. No bleeding just swelling. But maybe I don’t hit hard enough. I don’t think you have to hit excessively hard tho.

Bro it ain’t that hard, I’ve just started bonesmashing. Haven’t had any pain or anything. And I don’t think it would do much damage if you did hit a nerve.
bro's trynna nerf me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, KermitFace, Lyxguxx and 1 other person
I haven’t hit a nerve yet. No bleeding just swelling. But maybe I don’t hit hard enough. I don’t think you have to hit excessively hard tho.
you would need to strike the bone with a object with the surface area of 1mm^2 with the force of 8.775 Newtons

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: KermitFace, Lyxguxx and smoth
@Lyxguxx I hope you get banned again nordcuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and smoth
you would need to strike the bone with a object with the surface area of 1mm^2 with the force of 8.775 Newtons
How you know that? And also 1mm^2 is nothing jfl

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Seems like difference but if you are bonsmashing zygos do it in front of the face not on the sides. You will look like mongolian horse aka wide as fuck zygos and narrow face - I look this way.

How you know that? And also 1mm^2 is nothing jfl
Nigga the only research supporting bonesmash is wolfs law article and I am speaking according to the information there but it may also be a larger object.

Nigga the only research supporting bonesmash is wolfs law article and I am speaking according to the information there but it may also be a larger object.
It has to be a larger object. I think what you meant was that for bone to grow it has to be hit with a force of 9 N per 1mm^2 of bone.

Nigga, smoth is the research. He literally showed a proof that Wolfs law works

• +1
Reactions: smoth
It has to be a larger object. I think what you meant was that for bone to grow it has to be hit with a force of 9 N per 1mm^2 of bone.
the amount of force required to achieve bone hypertrophy on facial bones given a young's modulus of 13,500 Megapascal (MPa
4158508 Screenshot 2024 05 26 at 35003PM

4158444 Screenshot 2024 05 26 at 32705PM

σ=E⋅ε
σ is the stress
E is the Young's modulus
ε is the strain

σ=13,500×106Pa×650×10−6
σ=13,500×650Pa
σ=8,775,000Pa

Stress is defined as force per unit area (A):
σ=FA
Rearranging for F:
F=σ⋅A
F=877.5N for 1 cm^2

the amount of force required to achieve bone hypertrophy on facial bones given a young's modulus of 13,500 Megapascal (MPa
View attachment 3044806
View attachment 3044808
σ=E⋅ε
σ is the stress
E is the Young's modulus
ε is the strain

σ=13,500×106Pa×650×10−6
σ=13,500×650Pa
σ=8,775,000Pa

σ=FA
Rearranging for F:
F=σ⋅A
F=877.5N for 1 cm^2
İts holy yapping i know

View attachment 3044806
View attachment 3044808
σ=E⋅ε
σ is the stress
E is the Young's modulus
ε is the strain

σ=13,500×106Pa×650×10−6
σ=13,500×650Pa
σ=8,775,000Pa

σ=FA
Rearranging for F:
F=σ⋅A
F=877.5N for 1 cm^2
That tells me absolutly fuck all you nigger

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
You asked for this, if you accepted what I said, I wouldn't have written these
Damn fair point u fucker. But that's a whole lotta larp. The only thing that's really important to know is that you should use some kind of blunt object that's dense and powerful and then hit the bone with intermediate force. :feelswat:

Damn fair point u fucker. But that's a whole lotta larp. The only thing that's really important to know is that you should use some kind of blunt object that's dense and powerful and then hit the bone with intermediate force. :feelswat:
Yes, you are right ı did a lot of research to avoid fucking my face,I don't easily trust people on the internet

Yes, you are right ı did a lot of research to avoid fucking my face,I don't easily trust people on the internet
Yeah that's really smart of you.(y)(y)(y). So do you bonesmash then?

Can tell by your skin your a curry but its alright, bonesmash until death

is it possible for you to send me your research? I have seen some threads and read some articles about wolfs law in general and all the major nerves in the face but i still have doubts

• +1
Reactions: maarda