bonesmashing ruined my face

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Bronze
I bone smashed my zygos and infra but only on the right side (there was acne on my left cheek so couldn’t bone smash there). I noticed there is under eye hollowing only on my right eye + more sclera show.

I think that I damaged my fat pads and they started sagging from bone smashing too much, making my right side have less support. Why does no one warns against damaging fat pads from bone smashing? Or am I just retarded and its something else?

You shouldnt bone smash

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
I bone smashed my zygos and infra but only on the right side (there was acne on my left cheek so couldn’t bone smash there). I noticed there is under eye hollowing only on my right eye + more sclera show.

I think that I damaged my fat pads and they started sagging from bone smashing too much, making my right side have less support. Why does no one warns against damaging fat pads from bone smashing? Or am I just retarded and its something else?
Over get fat graft

• +1
You shouldnt bone smash
I was foolish to do it. I thought swelling meant it was working but it goes away after 1 day and doesnt come back unless I hit it again

• So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231
Trauma to one of your fat pads somehow?

in addition to smashing asymmetrically, you did it on the worst places lmfao. Ideally you should be smashing on your jaw edge and highest area of cheek bones. Anything else is too veiny and as you said, has shit like fat pads. I wrote this before but using tiger balm to pre-inflame and increase blood circulation is essential. You should also be lightly smashing with uniform surface only.

will probably get better iwth time, just let it heal, sleep enough, get enough nutrition and it should heal

• +1