Bonesmashing should only be done intermittently

yue

yue

Exponent
When you break a bone, bone growth is promoted in that area long after the break occurs. Rebreaking the area only occludes the progress of bone absorption. For the face this means bonesmashing very intensively and then letting the area rest for 2-4 weeks, to ensure the area does not have resorption all that is required is a surplus of calcitonin instead of parathyroid hormone. Which just means you have a surplus of blood calcium, the easiest way to do that is to just eat 1 eggshell daily.

Bonesmashing moderately every day, and having low levels of blood calcium will ensure that bone growth will not occur.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, 5'7 zoomer, Lidian and 3 others
I've seen very good results for my mandible and brow ridge recently following the above

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Bitchwhipper2 and asdvek
Just bonesmashing using ur knuckles don’t use hammer and shit it’s stupid

Bro bonesmashing is cope jfl, temporary swelling. Only way it can work is if u blast hgh and roids and smash full force with titanium

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Bro bonesmashing is cope jfl, temporary swelling. Only way it can work is if u blast hgh and roids and smash full force with titanium
If you've ever broken a bone and had it heal you've experienced bonesmashing, it's some of the most basic physiology out there

If you've ever broken a bone and had it heal you've experienced bonesmashing, it's some of the most basic physiology out there
Difference between some microfractures and the whole ahh bone breaking

I've seen very good results for my mandible and brow ridge recently following the above
Dm before + after

• +1
When you break a bone, bone growth is promoted in that area long after the break occurs. Rebreaking the area only occludes the progress of bone absorption. For the face this means bonesmashing very intensively and then letting the area rest for 2-4 weeks, to ensure the area does not have resorption all that is required is a surplus of calcitonin instead of parathyroid hormone. Which just means you have a surplus of blood calcium, the easiest way to do that is to just eat 1 eggshell daily.

Bonesmashing moderately every day, and having low levels of blood calcium will ensure that bone growth will not occur.
I bonesmashed my zygos each side for 15 mins. I’ll take like 5 days off then do it again

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
that's good as high blood calcium > secretion of calcitonin & inhibition of parathyroid hormone > osteoblast promotion & osteoclast inhibition
should I smash more often than waiting 2-4 weeks then?

I bonesmashed my zygos each side for 15 mins. I’ll take like 5 days off then do it again
most people don't need more mass in their zygos they just need to lose weight/wait until puberty ends.

Ure only bruising your skin and swelling your muscles temporarily

• +1

I bonesmash i'm retarded and i scored 30 points on a iq test

• +1
Reactions: gl4zing
Tell em dude, I’ve seen a guy on Reddit who bonesmashes his cheekbones daily. He was literally bleeding and was complaining about it not working, jfl 😂😂

• +1
So you take 2-4 weeks rest from bonesmashing after each session?

depends on a case by case basis, sometimes more mass in an area is unnecessary and makes you look worse.
Guess in a few days I’ll redo my chin again.

And how do I eat eggshells properly bro I gag so bad

Guess in a few days I’ll redo my chin again.

And how do I eat eggshells properly bro I gag so bad
I grind them down and add them like salt to my food

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy
You give me proof that it works
You guys misunderstand wolffs law, how wolffs law works is when bones are damaged osteoblasts create a new layer of bone on the surface and osteoclasts destroy the old layers of bones.So if you reduce activity of osteoclasts it will work