bonesmashing shoulders

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
What do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
its funny that people here have been basically tricked into punching themselves in the face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5OuttaTen, teracoper, Atem Rah and 4 others
its funny that people here have been basically tricked into punching themselves in the face
It doesn't hurt , might have slight benefits. Nothing like surgery though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Rt-Rust1
Take a sledgehammer to your shoulders and your life will change dramatically chad trust me

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and Deleted member 15305
Very legit, don't forget to bonesmash your head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, AscendingHero and Rt-Rust1
I think you need a second man to hit that with a sledgehammer to create enough force to situmulate bone growth.

I think you need a second man to hit that with a sledgehammer to create enough force to situmulate bone growth.
lol
I'm hitting with a noral hammer and not even too hard, I'm too lazy to measure changes

lol
I'm hitting with a noral hammer and not even too hard, I'm too lazy to measure changes
But you re not lazy enough to not wreck your own body :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • +1
nothing more than bone loss
Shit, should I hit stronger then? do you have any scientific article or something where it's explained how hard the bone should be hit so there's bonegrowth no loss

Last edited:
Shit, I should hit stronger then? do you have any scientific article or something where it's explained how hard the bone should be hit so there's bonegrowth no loss
Bonesmashing shoulders at first is retarded already. The bone is too big compared to facial bones. Maybe you can use roids to get a better frame if you are still young?

• +1
Bonesmashing shoulders at first is retarded already. The bone is too big compared to facial bones. Maybe you can use roids to get a better frame if you are still young?
I have thought about them but my organs are too fucked already. Anyways, I've been bonesmashing my face recently and I'd like to know if I'm just provoking boneloss or I'm doing it right

2719927 8983CE70 D600 4E30 A753 E2C161E97E93
Based on this study the earliest the clavicle fuses is 23 and it grows up to 25 or even more. Lifefuel. Just hit the gym and get calcium

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Rt-Rust1
I have thought about them but my organs are too fucked already. Anyways, I've been bonesmashing my face recently and I'd like to know if I'm just provoking boneloss or I'm doing it right
I am not an expert but I think there are some light drugs.

If you dont feel anything at all after finishing smashing your face you do it wrong. If you hit absurdly hard (you will know it when you do) you do it wrong. Moderate force that counts as hard is okay. Also there is a different resistance limit for every bone. For example cheekbones have high resistance and upper eye bones have low. Watch that swiss guy and read the comments of the videos. They are gem.

• Love it
If you're not dick smashing with a hammer you're not a true looksmaxer

Edward norton maxxing

Dead lift and Squat. You don't need to traumatize your skin, lifting weights increases bone thickness and density.

• +1
smashing only builds up bone spurs and calcification
iu

stop coping you zero pain tolerance true cel
So your point is that I should hit hard to see results?
I mean, that guy told me that because I don't smash hard enough I'll only get boneloss with no gains

Last edited:
Dead lift and Squat. You don't need to traumatize your skin, lifting weights increases bone thickness and density.
That might help to add thikness to leg bones (and uppper back muscles with squats) but how would that be supposed to add bone to the face?

So your point is that I should hit hard to see results?
I mean, that guy told me that because I don't smash hard enough I'll only get boneloss with no gains
never heard of anyone bonesmashing their shoulders. it probably won't do that much but idk, haven't tried it.

• +1
That might help to add thikness to leg bones (and uppper back muscles with squats) but how would that be supposed to add bone to the face?
I was only referring to shoulders, the topic of the thread.

But for face I believe hard mewing over time with good body, neck, and jaw posture, thickens and pushes out the facial bones. And women's attraction to that is based on it being an indicator that you don't have allergies, or a weak immune system that would have forced you to breath through your mouth more of your life, leading to a less developed face.

Hard chewing also helps.

This guy is probably one of the best examples of a face created by hard mewing.

In theory you only need a small amount of pressure to push bone around, consistent over time because the cells sense pressure on one side of the bone, then cells on the opposite side of the bone will build out the bone, while the cells that sensed the pressure break it down. Jaw moves up, pushes up cheek bones, pushes out cheek bones, pushes out forehead. It's all connected. Your bones are ALWAYS reshaping slowly, based on hormones and consistent forces.

Last edited:
  • Love it

But for face I believe hard mewing over time with good body, neck, and jaw posture, thickens and pushes out the facial bones. And women's attraction to that is based on it being an indicator that you don't have allergies, or a weak immune system that would have forced you to breath through your mouth more of your life, leading to a less developed face.

Hard chewing also helps.

In theory you only need a small amount of pressure to push bone around, consistent over time because the cells sense pressure on one side of the bone, then cells on the opposite side of the bone will build out the bone, while the cells that sensed the pressure break it down. Jaw moves up, pushes up cheek bones, pushes out cheek bones, pushes out forehead. It's all connected. Your bones are ALWAYS reshaping slowly, based on hormones and consistent forces.

Lol I do have the mouthbreathing face, always have had allegies. I don't think women sense a face as unnatractive because of these though (perceiving allergies) but because it simply doesn't look as it should. Allergies are a modern thing caused by modern lifestyle factors as far as I can figure out.
Also have a tongue tie so my tongue is always pushing my front teeth and pulling my jaw to open

Interesting what you say about just needing a slight amount of pressure (do you think that touching the roof with the tongue would be enough?) Because of my tongue tie I haven't been able to even touch the right side of the roof of my mouth. But I trying to figure out how can I do. If only small pressure is needed that is somewhat of a relief or hope

never heard of anyone bonesmashing their shoulders. it probably won't do that much but idk, haven't tried it.
Lol I was talking about the face.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Lol I do have the mouthbreathing face, always have had allegies. I don't think women sense a face as unnatractive because of these though (perceiving allergies) but because it simply doesn't look as it should. Allergies are a modern thing caused by modern lifestyle factors as far as I can figure out.
Allergies were documented in ancient rome and greece, but like obesity modern life style factors will massively increase prevelence.

But basically, unattractive face is a sign of a defective immune system for it's environment.
Also have a tongue tie so my tongue is always pushing my front teeth and pulling my jaw to open

Interesting what you say about just needing a slight amount of pressure (do you think that touching the roof with the tongue would be enough?) Because of my tongue tie I haven't been able to even touch the right side of the roof of my mouth. But I trying to figure out how can I do. If only small pressure is needed that is somewhat of a relief or hope
Dr. Mike mew believes that only a small amount of pressure is needed, and if you can get whatever tounge up there that you can, your pallete will widen over time, and you'll be able to get more an more up there over time. But it's a struggle at first. When I first started 3 years ago, I had to roll my tongue sideways basically to get it to fit but I no longer have too.

Hard mewing may accelerate the processing (more firm pressure). The cell types involved are called osteoblasts and osteoclasts, if you want to do more research on your own. But I'm not sure scientists understand the exact amount of pressures these cells respond too, especially since something as basic as mewing is still not widely accepted in the scientific community. Basically, there's no money in studying these things.

I suspect it's not very much pressure needed, although the guys with the best faces always seem to have done hard mewing, especially while they were a teenager. Lightly touching is probably enough for a decent enough face because we don't have any evolved instinct to press hard with our tongue. Attractive people that I've asked, do light touching naturally and never heard of mewing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Allergies were documented in ancient rome and greece, but like obesity modern life style factors will massively increase prevelence.

But basically, unattractive face is a sign of a defective immune system for it's environment.

Dr. Mike mew believes that only a small amount of pressure is needed, and if you can get whatever tounge up there that you can, your pallete will widen over time, and you'll be able to get more an more up there over time. But it's a struggle at first. When I first started 3 years ago, I had to roll my tongue sideways basically to get it to fit but I no longer have too.

Hard mewing may accelerate the processing (more firm pressure). The cell types involved are called osteoblasts and osteoclasts, if you want to do more research on your own. But I'm not sure scientists understand the exact amount of pressures these cells respond too, especially since something as basic as mewing is still not widely accepted in the scientific community. Basically, there's no money in studying these things.

I suspect it's not very much pressure needed, although the guys with the best faces always seem to have done hard mewing, especially while they were a teenager. Lightly touching is probably enough for a decent enough face because we don't have any evolved instinct to press hard with our tongue. Attractive people that I've asked, do light touching naturally and never heard of mewing.
Thanks nigga

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Take a sledgehammer to your shoulders and your life will change dramatically chad trust me

Guys, I am not too knowledgable on physics. Do I necessary need a sledgehammer to create enough force? I only have a regular hammer lol

Last edited:
Guys, I am not too knowledgable on physics. Do I necessary need a sledgehammer to create enough force? I only have a regular hammer lol
Bone is too big compared to facial bones. This technique is just pseudoscience at that point so I wouldnt try something new. (I still believe it works but wouldn't try something that nobody tried yet, unless you want to be a pioner)

I don’t punch myself, I use a hammer. Get it right.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17702
Bone is too big compared to facial bones. This technique is just pseudoscience at that point so I wouldnt try something new. (I still believe it works but wouldn't try something that nobody tried yet, unless you want to be a pioner)
As ong as you consider yourself knowledgable in bonesmashing (if you do so) do you think a regular hammer with enough force can do the deal for shoulders (oreven face)?

Bone is too big compared to
As ong as you consider yourself knowledgable in bonesmashing (if you do so) do you think a regular hammer with enough force can do the deal for shoulders (oreven face)?
as much as*
bones. This technique is just pseudoscience at that point so I wouldnt try something new. (I still believe it works but wouldn't try something that nobody tried yet, unless you want to be a pioner)

IDK man its never been tried and telling you anything more than that would be bullshitting since I am not expert.

Last edited:
  • +1

Hard chewing also helps.

Man, I have a dilemma. Let's just say that a person bonesmash and develop good bones (looks atractive). But then he mews and also develop more bones, maybe the body will sense there's enough bone, created by the bonesmash, and won't actually grow. BUt if it does create more bone then it would be twice as much bone as needed for an attractive face, so this person will look like shit. So maybe I shouldn't bonesmash if I want to mew.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover