Bonesmashing test

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I always said im against it and its temporary swelling but ima do it on chin and see if it works. Not gonna smash orbitals like an autist or anything, will do chin and test it out for a few weeks, choosing chin bc no nerve or blood vessel there and its the safest place to smash

But honestly, if i smash it, it would get recessed, since its forcing it to go back not forward

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, xegigi and N1666
It is swelling. You can smash your chin for 10 years constantly and see "results“ but after a week of not smashing it, it goes back to its normal size

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, N1666 and asdvek
It is swelling. You can smash your chin for 10 years constantly and see "results“ but after a week of not smashing it, it goes back to its normal size
Yea thats what ive been saying

• +1
Reactions: N1666
You need to be in puberty to have bone smashing magically work. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
temporarily working maybe until you stop

• +1
don't forget your 10 min morning and night of sun glazing for perfect blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and asdvek
won't work and most likely "results" after few weeks will be swelling like others said, and u wouldn't even be able to see the difference between scar tissue and bone

I think i remember I saw in some other thread abt skateboarders getting bumpy legs as an example of bonesmashing working (from skateboard ramming against their shins from failing tricks) but it's all scar tissue and not bone jfl

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
2-3 years ago i decided to test bonesmashing, and i smashed the glabella but only on one side with my fist, so i had swelling for 1-2 weeks, it would hurt much even with only a slight touch

Now i have a slight bone spur on the left side of my glabella, causing a wrinkle asymmetry

You can try yourself anyway, its just wolf law, but the best way to apply it is not by punching yourself but rather by long term biomechanical stress

• +1
Reactions: asdvek