Bonesmashing The Supraorbitals

charliewillascend

charliewillascend

Iron
Assuming bonesmashing works, I was wondering how to go about bone smashing the supra orbitals and whether this area would be retarded to smash for there are a shit tun of major nerves and blood vessels and it’s an awkward place to hit and I heard not hitting hard enough may lead to bone loss.

I wanted to know how many of you guys had tried it whether you had results or suffered any damage and any methods you guys use like I heard one guy say they used there air pod case to smash. seeing as I’m 16 and I arguably have the shittest surpas out of any one I’ve seen on this forum will this save me and whether results will be best now as I’m 16 thanks for any responses

bonesmashing wont save ur supras.

why on earth would you hit supras dude? actually nvm if u go blind then it's ur fault

Natural selection.
I’m not retarded I realise there is a risk of nerve damage however very limited and to live a for filling life it may be necessary to take seeing as you’re here you surely realise the role aesthetics play in contemporary society, I’m just trying to found out how much of a risk I’m taking here and how to reduce it.

I’m not retarded I realise there is a risk of nerve damage however very limited and to live a for filling life it may be necessary to take seeing as you’re here you surely realise the role aesthetics play in contemporary society, I’m just trying to found out how much of a risk I’m taking here and how to reduce it.
lmao.
I'm not stopping you just be fat theory you will get amazing eye area but no jaw no body or smash your vision out.