Bonesmashing vs subliminals (Which isn't cope?)

Which actually works?

• Subliminals

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Bonesmashing

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
Since both are subhuman copes for most people i wanna know which one have better chance to work is it bonesmash or is it subliminals?

Bonesmashing: It's a practice where someone repeateadly hits his face with knuckle/hammer/rock/fists etc its mostly hitted on the chin,zygos,browridge and sometimes even wrists. It's largely seen as a weird cope since the bones doesn't get bigger if you keep hitting them as most people believe

Subliminals: Its basically affirmation audio that is designed for your subconcious brain. It sends certain messages to your subconcious brain that you can't hear and the affirmation makes your body or mind changes depending on the subliminal various subliminals like eye colour change, growing taller, better jaw even getting rich too here's an example of subliminal:

so what works is it subliminals or bonesmash or none?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 51465
You have a higher chance of getting fucked in the ass by a jewish fairy for bones

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: el primo, Tai Lung, Niksy and 9 others
bump
Beating

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: roping3264 and Deleted member 51465
bonesmashing is literally science, wolfs law nigga. it does work, but you really want to hit your face?? people who punch shit and damage their fists and knuckles, will grow bigger and denser knuckles, its real.

subliminals do work cuz theyre used all the time in advertisements and shit, but not in a way thats gonna make u grow taller or shit like that. they can help you "focus" or something if youre retarded, you will easily fall under that placebo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Kristin, hopecel and 5 others
Since both are subhuman copes for most people i wanna know which one have better chance to work is it bonesmash or is it subliminals?

Bonesmashing: It's a practice where someone repeateadly hits his face with knuckle/hammer/rock/fists etc its mostly hitted on the chin,zygos,browridge and sometimes even wrists. It's largely seen as a weird cope since the bones doesn't get bigger if you keep hitting them as most people believe

Subliminals: Its basically affirmation audio that is designed for your subconcious brain. It sends certain messages to your subconcious brain that you can't hear and the affirmation makes your body or mind changes depending on the subliminal various subliminals like eye colour change, growing taller, better jaw even getting rich too here's an example of subliminal:

Zaeti isn't a good submaker bro

Both are stupid, but bonesmashing has some evidence, although you will probably get brain damage and deform you skull.

• +1
Reactions: el primo and Deleted member 8758
i do both, with binesmashing i do it every day to maintain results, subliminals might work cos i saw my friends after 5 months and they didnt recognize me

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
i do both, with binesmashing i do it every day to maintain results, subliminals might work cos i saw my friends after 5 months and they didnt recognize me
do you any result blud?

Sv3rige explained why subliminals dont work

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
No need explaination for why subliminal don't work. CAN CURRY GET BLUE EYES AND BLONDE HAIR WITH SUBLIMINALS??? OF COURSE FUCKING NOT!!

You must be recessed as fuck to have shit like subliminals to give you hope :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, zura, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
bonesmashing is literally science, wolfs law nigga. it does work, but you really want to hit your face?? people who punch shit and damage their fists and knuckles, will grow bigger and denser knuckles, its real.

subliminals do work cuz theyre used all the time in advertisements and shit, but not in a way thats gonna make u grow taller or shit like that. they can help you "focus" or something if youre retarded, you will easily fall under that placebo
bugeater23

could you shut the fuck up

I want people to actually fucking bonesmash so they permanently fuck their whole skull up