Bonesmashing will give you early dementia (CTE)

just look at indigenous swiss

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Lifefuel, ill forget about my incel life faster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mecontinuing, YoYqkim, ThatGuythattype and 8 others
no, bonesmashing will not put enough force to cause concussion or affect your brain imo.
i bonesmashed myself, it does not move my skull like football players or boxers.
think i heard concussions mainly happen cause brain hits inside of the dome with high acceleration
anybody is free to correct me if im wrong

• +1
Reactions: YoYqkim, piec, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
people smashing their on faces already do

Total retard thread

Imagine comparing a 250lb man with super human strength and speed ramming in to your head at full speed to lightly tapping your browridge with a hammer :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoYqkim, piec, turkishchad and 5 others
no, bonesmashing will not put enough force to cause concussion or affect your brain imo.
i bonesmashed myself, it does not move my skull like football players or boxers.
think i heard concussions mainly happen cause brain hits inside of the dome with high acceleration
anybody is free to correct me if im wrong

soccer players get it from headers who are peanuts compared to bonesmashing tbh - "repetitive mild traumatic brain injuries" are the root of this early onset dementia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Total retard thread

Imagine comparing a 250lb man with super human strength and speed ramming in to your head at full speed to lightly tapping your browridge with a hammer :lul:

SOCCER PLAYERS GET IT FROM HEADERS, meanwhile bonesmashers hit their head multiple times with a HAMMER. Why take the risk and f up your BRAIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 15827
soccer players get it from headers who are peanuts compared to bonesmashing tbh - "repetitive mild traumatic brain injuries" are the root of this early onset dementia
headers induce way more force than bonesmashing i think.. so if somebody hit your skull it will cause the concussion even if your brain is staying absolutely still? idk about this whats yo opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
SOCCER PLAYERS GET IT FROM HEADERS, meanwhile bonesmashers hit their head multiple times with a HAMMER. Why take the risk and f up your BRAIN
Soccer players dont get CTE often.

The study which you are reffering to was examining the brains of 6 soccerplayers who from an era where they used heavier balls, who also specialized in hitting the ball with their heads and who ALREADY had dementia.

These players had 26 year of experience on average, and out of those 6 brains, 2 didnt even have CTE

You are completely retarded if you believe a hammer does more brain damage than a soccerball. The cause of brain damage is from the brain rattling. A hammer doesnt cause the brain to rattle anymore than a fist. Its just hard, and therefore makes a more precise and more effective hit.

Bonesmashing is a retarded cope. But if you believe you will get brain damage from doing it, youre even more retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: rickysalomano

This is why im totally against bonesmashing now. not because it doesn't work, it does, but the brain damage is very real too.
how much times in a week should i hit my zygo

how much times in a week should i hit my zygo
I was doing every other day for a couple weeks using nunchaku and vibration gun 30sec after. What I have thought is maybe u. Hold get away with bonesmashing once a week leaving plenty of time to recover afterwards. What causes brain damage is repeated trauma without. Breaks….

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano