bonesmashing zygos is not possible

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
yep, ive fallen this deep to punch the bones in my face with my fists every now and then.

problem is that i get bruising/swelling there for 2-3 days. how am i supposed to grow a bone if can only do it twice a week?

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yep, ive fallen this deep to punch the bones in my face with my fists every now and then.

problem is that i get bruising/swelling there for 2-3 days. how am i supposed to grow a bone if can only do it twice a week?
Take a pointy hammer and jam it into your lateral zygos, like 1 rep, 2 rep 3 rep then BOOM YOU PUSH IT IN HARD. Then repeat 50x for 5 sets. Volume matters so does intensity

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Take a pointy hammer and jam it into your lateral zygos, like 1 rep, 2 rep 3 rep then BOOM YOU PUSH IT IN HARD. Then repeat 50x for 5 sets. Volume matters so does intensity
did you come up with this urself or read it somewhere?

DONT DO THIS BTW I JUST MADE THIS UP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez, WatermelonLover, Arsene and 1 other person
Bonesmashing in general is utterly retarded. You fell into clavicular trap

• JFL
Bonesmashing in general is utterly retarded. You fell into clavicular trap
i mean i got nothing to lose tbh

it either works or not, still better than implants that look like shit 90% of the time

i mean i got nothing to lose tbh

it either works or not, still better than implants that look like shit 90% of the time
Hollow jaw to fraud zygos, that's all

Ngl chin is the only area worth smashing, if my zygos are set on 3 main sutures, which are “fragile”. I don’t want to go around jamming them inward for temporary osteoclast growth that will regress if I’m not consistent. Zygopushing with around half the newtons of force your thumbs can exert from within your mouth is objectively better.

Both are bro science though. But so are all of the DIY looksmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and buflek

I think its our body differences but my bruising goes away in time for the next bonesmashing session, bruising means youre damaging tissue, it is extremely important that you are not flexing any facial muscles or making any faces, stay completely nuetral

• +1
Ngl chin is the only area worth smashing, if my zygos are set on 3 main sutures, which are “fragile”. I don’t want to go around jamming them inward for temporary osteoclast growth that will regress if I’m not consistent. Zygopushing with around half the newtons of force your thumbs can exert from within your mouth is objectively better.

Both are bro science though. But so are all of the DIY looksmaxxes.
can you explain zygopushing further? where do you press? also does it work for grown ass men like myself

can you explain zygopushing further? where do you press? also does it work for grown ass men like myself
It’s really a theory but there’s no reason it shouldn’t work, it’s basically just reaching in from inside your cheeks and finding the underside of your zygomatic bones and pulling laterally and forward. I’ve done it fairly consistently when I’m bored and I’ve heard “cracks” and have seen very anecdotal gains. It might just be the angle I’m viewing my zygos at, but they seem to be more projected. I’d say that if the theory of zygopushing is true, it entirely dismantles zygosmashing as a whole due to the fact that you’re quite literally hammering your zygos into recession. Just a theory tho. And entirely dependent on your knowledge and experiences with both methods.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and buflek
If you smash any part of your face other than the pointy part of your jaw/ramus and chin your face wil lliterally fall apart and nerve damage i'm not sure how hard that is for people to understand even browbone ain't safe

It’s really a theory but there’s no reason it shouldn’t work, it’s basically just reaching in from inside your cheeks and finding the underside of your zygomatic bones and pulling laterally and forward. I’ve done it fairly consistently when I’m bored and I’ve heard “cracks” and have seen very anecdotal gains. It might just be the angle I’m viewing my zygos at, but they seem to be more projected. I’d say that if the theory of zygopushing is true, it entirely dismantles zygosmashing as a whole due to the fact that you’re quite literally hammering your zygos into recession. Just a theory tho. And entirely dependent on your knowledge and experiences with both methods.
so basically like mewing just with ur thumbs instead of ur tongue?

Age?

you fucking retards have the holy grail of all looksmaxxes in your fingertips yet you think its cope. YOU RETARDS DO NOT DESERVE ASCENSION

• JFL
you fucking retards have the holy grail of all looksmaxxes in your fingertips yet you think its cope. YOU RETARDS DO NOT DESERVE ASCENSION
it would help with some more before/afters

cuz right now ive only ever seen 1 and that was from a user here

but yea ill try it either way just like i tried mewing etc for years

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
so basically like mewing just with ur thumbs instead of ur tongue?
If you wanna think about it that way then yeah. It’s more similar to thumbpulling, but you skip the middle man and go straight for lateral mass gains

• +1
If you wanna think about it that way then yeah. It’s more similar to thumbpulling, but you skip the middle man and go straight for lateral mass gains
you place your fingers in between your cheeks and top teeth? Because how else are you supposed to find the underside of your zygos

don't bonesmash.
It's not worth it.
Just save money for implants or something.